L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Total Repair 5 Conditioner

4.4 5 0 23 23 TOTAL REPAIR 5 helps repair 5 signs of damaged hair. From daily brushing or styling, hair can become fine, fragile, dull or rough with split ends.
L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Total Repair 5 Conditioner

25-03-2021
Soft hair
Got it as a part of camping and I really liked it. I have very thick and tangled hair This is my favorite new conditioner, it works wonders, keeps my hair smooth and silky, for a day or so. Also moisturizes my hair really well! Will use again and again. Would recommend.
03-03-2021
Awesome product
Great product, I used all 3 products from this line, and with even one use, I noticed my hair was softer and healthier. Can’t wait to keep using it for more results.
20-02-2021
This works extremely well and made my hair very shiny!!! Used this after the swimming pool a lot to help save my damaged hair from the chlorine!
10-02-2021
Use it regularly
This is my favorite conditioner. I've been using it for more than a year. The scent is not floral or sweet at all, it's just perfect. Love the texture of my hair after using it, my hair looks clean, smooth and silky, not greasy like other brands. My curls look just amazing 🤩
08-02-2021
Good
It’s a really nice product and I really recommend for it to all customers to use it.
05-02-2021
My favourite!
I have very thick and tangled hair, and its dyed. This is my favorite new conditioner, it works wonders, keeps my hair smooth and silky, for a day or so. Also moisturizes my hair really well! Will use again and again!
03-02-2021
REVIEW
I love this conditioner and it leaves my hair so soft and I apply it and leave it for 4 min and also brush my hair with a comb and then I just wash it off and my hair is so silky.
02-02-2021
Go-to product
This is a product that I have purchased repeatedly. I always go for damage repair products since I have long hair.
27-01-2021
Pas mal
Très bonne odeur, à aidé mes cheveux à se ré-hydrater. Mais ma couleur a moins tenue
06-11-2020
Terrible
I don't like this product it feels thick like to many chemicals stripping hair
20-10-2020
I love the smell of it. Keep my hair healthy. Soft. Away from tangles and away from split ends.
19-10-2020
Softer hair
I have thin/fine hair and use heat styling daily (blow drying and flat ironing) and I found my hair looking and feeling healthier after using this shampoo and conditioner. The conditioner doesn’t weigh down my hair, and I noticed less flyaways and split ends after a couple of uses.
02-06-2020
Best Clean feeling Conditioner
I stumbled on this conditioner by total accident and now I will never change from it again, I love this conditioner, and makes my dry hair feel good and no tangles when i comb out my wet hair, it works perfect, I have found a large bottle from Amazon and fill my other bottles up from the large one, to use in my trailer too, it is such a great value for such a outstanding hair conditioner, it does what it say it does, my hair is damaged from coloring and age, and this conditioner makes my hair feel new again. Highly recommend this, great value for your dollar.
02-06-2020
Great conditioner!
Great hair conditioner! Leaves your hair feeling fresh, clean, smelling great and smooth. I would highly recommend it anyone looking to try out a conditioner because this one works wonders! Only downside is I heard L’Oréal tests on animals. I hope that’s not true!
28-05-2020
great conditional
I love this one:) It makes my hair softer, shine and moisturize. The smells a lil fruity.