4.2 5 0 8 8 Total Repair 5 Replenishing Detangling Spray instantly detangles damaged hair without weighing it down.
L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Total Repair 5 Replenishing Detangling Care

16-10-2020
Good product
So, there was another brand of detangling spray that I was obsessed with but they discontinued it so I stumbled upon this spray. I use the spray when my hair is still wet and it works wonders for my long hair, no more tugging and pulling out knots. But I am not a huge fan of the smell, to me it smells very chemically. It’s not that bad for me to change detangling spray though.
29-06-2020
L'oreal
Love the smell and results from using this. The detangling properties are great, I can quickly tell if I forgot to apply it before trying to comb out my long hair. It also significantly reduces frizz to!
23-03-2020
L’oreal
Love this product, I use it everyday and it smells wonderful
21-10-2019
Go to detangler
This is an effective product. Works great on my 10 year old daughters long hair because it gently takes apart the knots. It smells great and it lasts a decent amount of time.
04-06-2019
Works like a charm
I use this L’Oréal product every time I wash my hair. My hair is quite long and I have tangles all the time. Once I spritz this in my hair brushing is way easier. I love the smell too.
04-04-2019
Overrated don’t understand the hype
I read raving reviews about this products performance but am pretty disappointed with the results or lack thereof. To me it’s not anything special nor do I notice an improvement to my hair
19-01-2019
Best Around
Ive been using professional hair products for a long time and this is one product i RECOMMEND to Everyone! Makes all hair easy to comb out without weighing it down. Best detangler out there
12-01-2019
Best hair detangling spray and inexpensive
Have tried many other brands, this one still works the best. Used it on wet or dry hair. Control frizz and detangle. My daughter and I has been using this for 5 years.