4.3 5 0 11 11 TOTAL REPAIR 5 helps repair 5 signs of damaged hair. From daily brushing or styling, hair can become fine, fragile, dull or rough with split ends.
L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Total Repair 5 Shampoo

30-06-2020
Good
J’ai aimée ce shampoing car il protège les cheveux et il répare bien . Je recommande
25-02-2020
Just shampoo
An ok product. I don't know how repairing it really is. But it smells good and cleans your hair.
09-02-2020
Soft manageable hair
I found total repair smooth out my hair leaving softier and less fly away
25-01-2020
Good
I have fine thin hair and it works really well for me. Hair feels nice and moisturized and easy to brush once out of shower. My Daughter has thick curly mixed hair and does nothing for her. So my hair I love it for but not my daughter
11-12-2019
Haïr care
Almost didn’t need to add a conditioner. Loved it.
05-11-2019
Not as great as publicised
I purchased this product as I have dry frizzy damaged hair but so far haven’t seen great results. Hair feels smooth initially after wash but becomes dry by next day.
27-10-2019
Very Satisfied
I absolutely loved this product! I have permed and colored hair. When I found that my hair was feeling dry and damaged I purchased this product to see if it would help. After using this product until it was complete my hair was feeling 10 times better. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
02-10-2019
Good product
Worked wonders on my hair. Gave me the lift I was looking for. Good scent.
04-09-2019
Outstanding
I absolutely love this shampoo. It makes my hair soft and shiny.
05-08-2019
Loved it!
Loved my hair after using this product. Nice fragrance and leaves hair smooth and soft. I have very long hair and gets difficult to manage, but with this product I found it very easy to manage them.
06-03-2019
Total repair
Great product! Smells great & works great, I have damaged hair and I also use heat on it daily. Made my hair feel soft and seemed to help with the split ends.