4.3 5 0 37 37 Formulated with a high load of pigment, this full coverage foundation glides on and feels weightless.

13-11-2018
Awesome
This foundation covers great. I really like it. It was a true match.
11-11-2018
New Favourite Foundation
I truly love how this foundation is so long lasting. It does a full coverage while feeling extremely light on my face. I use it everywhere on my face to cover imperfections and even skintone. The shade matches my skin very well.
Foundation
Like the way it applies,blending easy . The colour I got worked amazing with my skin tone
07-11-2018
Need great coverage? Look no further!
This foundation provided great coverage! So far it's the best one I used to date! It also last pretty long, which is a first for me... as the foundations I usually use do not last long. I was very impressed with this product and I'll definitely be switching to this one!
Great coverage
I received this L'Oreal box complimentary from Home Tester Club. This foundation felt great with amazing coverage.
It’s alright
This product is nice. However it was quite heavy. It blended quite nicely.
Go for It
I have tried this foundation before and am very happy with the full coverage while still giving a natural and not cakey texture or appearance.
Awesome stuff
Love this. It was a true match. It exceeded my expections.
06-11-2018
Great coverage, oil control, long wear
Great coverage and great at controlling oil. Long wearing foundation. I really like this foundation. Will re purchase
Full coverage
As soon as I received it, I realized the colour was not going to be a match for me. I still tried it to see the formula. It was high coverage and my skin looked flawless. However, in the fall and winter time my skin gets extreamely dry and I did notice that it was clinging to my dry patches. I would retry it again in the warmer months in the right shade for my skin.
06-11-2018
Super cover and like feeling
Loved the full coverage but light feel, would recommand to friends
I love this foundation!
I absolutely loved this foundation!! I have a scar on my face that has been so difficult to hide and this almost made it invisible!!
05-11-2018
Surprised!
I really enjoyed this foundation! I am usually sceptical about trying new foundations, especially because i have combo/ oily skin. This one surprised me! It has a whipped consistency and spreads out nicely and is pretty full coverage. It looked nice on my skin and didn’t feel too heavy or cakey.
05-11-2018
Not for me.
Product was too drying and was too dark for my skin tone.
04-11-2018
Full coverage
This foundation was full coverage it goes on prettt thick but doesnt feel cakey on your skin. Beauty blender blends it in very well however fot me this was to drying on my skin to wear all day.