4.1 5 0 39 39 Meet the Magic all-in-one skin BB cream, with Beautifying Beads; encapsulated pigments infused in an ultra-light lotion with antioxidants Vitamins C&E.

13-11-2018
BB Cream
I quite liked this BB cream and it felt nice on my skin. The only thing I wish it had was some sun protection, SPF 15. I did find the color a bit dark tho, I had the light shade and I found it a bit orangey for my skin tone. It would be fine in the summer though when I’m all tanned!
08-11-2018
Excellent
Works excellently to mattify skin. Goes on flawlessly.
07-11-2018
Great product!
This product was superb. The coverage and feeling was wonderful. I’m not usually a cover up person, but if I was going to use one, this one is the one!
07-11-2018
Light on the skin
L’Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream is a great product as it does not feel heavy on the skin and helps correct imperfections. I will purchase this again.
06-11-2018
Smooth, silky and blends great
This BB cream blends in like a dream. The texture is smooth and soft and not too shiny. I used the BB cream in place of foundation which provided good coverage.
Not right for me
It was the wrong color for me so i cant really use it. But from what i did test, it blends very nicely.
Orange skin
The product itself is nice and makes my skin soft, however the lightest shade they carry is not light at all and made me look orange. Unfortunately I will not buy this product as their skin tone range is poor.
Wonderful BB Cream
Love this product. It goes on a bit lighter than your skin tone but blends in perfectly. It smooth out skin imperfections without feeling of heavy cover up.
Excellent product
It works great on my skin it’s the perfect match with my skin tone , I will buy this product & also but some for all of my family members as well. It’s great how it comes out from the package perfect tip they have on the product.
03-11-2018
Simple and effective
Great light coverage, doesn’t bother my sensible skin, appys evenly
02-11-2018
Good coverage
It provides good coverage. It also moisturizes my skin. I like the way it makes my skin tone better without looking very heavy.
L’Oréal B.B. cream
The thing I really liked about this B.B. cream was how light it was. It didn’t feel like I had B.B. cream on at all! A little goes a long way. I would recommend applying with a makeup sponge to ensure even application. I noticed when I applied the cream with my fingers there were certain areas that were darker than others and I had to go back with a makeup sponge to correct.
Not for me
Unfortunately I didnt really like this product. I just feel like it didn't work well with my face. It made my skin look way to orange. I liked how it felt on my skin though, and it did seem to even things out, but overall the color was just not something I was used to. I even tried using it as a base and putting a powder over it, and I still got comments about it.
01-11-2018
The cream blended well. It made my skin feel great. I am very happy with the product.
Love it!
This is my new go to product. It's a nice and lightweight coverage foundation that matches my skin tone perfectly. I use it alone because I don't need the whole caked on coverage & with this product a little goes a long way. Overall really satisfied.. no dry skin and it stayed on all day