4.4 5 0 46 46 Deeply cleanses beard, face and hair.

2018-11-28
Barberclub 3-in-1
Quality product that doesnt have feminine smell like some products out there.
2018-11-26
Smells great and the scent really lasts.
My girlfriend liked the smell of this product, but I am not really one to mix scents. This has a deep woodsy scent that i feel clashes with my cologne. I think its impressive how well the product smell stayed on my skin after washing my face and beard with it.
2018-11-21
Nice beard oil.
L'oreal Paris men expert beard oil was first time I used, its work great in me.
2018-11-19
Good Job!
Worked very well how to smell kind of like Pine or oak wood. Did not Sting the eyes when washing face. Overall left you feeling very clean.
2018-11-19
Works great!!
This product smells amazing, and lathers very well. It is nice to have the one product for all three tasks.
2018-11-18
This does the trick.
This product works great. Im very happy with the purchase.
2018-11-14
Quality product
This product works well and has a very nice scent. Would probably use it again.
2018-11-14
great stuff
i love how amazing this product is and how much time i can save getting ready for work when i am running late. It leaves my hair smelling so fresh and feels so soft and smooth. Leaves my hair shinny and clean, i would buy this again
2018-11-08
Good face and bread wash
Good foamy facial and bread wash. Cleans the face and bread great and does not make the skin dry
Clean and smooth
Pros: Great scent Lathers nicely Moisturizes as it cleans Cons: Flimsy bottle Overall impressions: The L'Oreal Paris Men Expert Barberclub 3-in-1 Beard, Face and Hair Wash isn't something I normally would have used but after having used it I'll buy it again and again. It left my skin and hair feeling remarkably soft and the smell was fantastic. It didn't leave a soapy or sticky residue and even made my next shave much less irritating than normal. The smell did stay with me throughout the rest of the day but it wasn't unpleasant by any stretch of the word.
Face and Beard Wash
Finally a face wash which can be used to clean the beard as well. Love it.
Fantastic!
I love this product. I want to buy a cologne with this exact smell. It's so easy to scrub everything from the neck up at the same time. It leaves my beard feeling clean and fresh, which is much appreciated.
Jeff's Review
I usually avoid 2in1 and 3in1 products as I find they often leave my hair very dry and stringy. I liked this product as it left my hair/facial hair fairly soft. I did find it made my face overly dry but not so much that it was unbearable. I do really like that it lathers up super thick and I like that when pumped it starts as a foam rather than a gel as I find the gels will leave residue and sometimes bring out acne on the back of my neck.
Foamy
I was impressed on how well it lathered ... I am a very busy business man and enjoy using any products that are 2 in 1 or even better 3 in 1 like L'oreal Paris Men Expert Barberclub wash.
2018-11-06
Invigorating Beard, Facial & Hair Wash
I love this product for maintaining my beard and face as a daily wash. I have used a general facial cleanser It has a great scent and leaves your beard and skin soft after rinsing with no dry effects afterwards. Cedarwood oil and peppermint in this formula stimulates a little tingle to your skin for a feeling of freshness also providing an invigorating scent that lasts for hours. I have yet to use this as a hair wash, but think I would stick with just my beard and face. I have found my new facial and beard cleanser in lieu of my ordinary facial cleanser that would leave my skin dull and dry hours after use. Highly recommend this for men with short or longer beards. Great job L'Oreal!