4.1 5 0 41 41 Fights the 5 signs of fatigue: Dry skin, Dull skin, Tight skin, Loss of tone, Tired eyes

2018-11-26
Poduct speaks for itself! An A results!
I mean...you just can't go wrong with this product. Your face after the use says it all! The product-users will understand : it is hard to find a proper one. One clogges your pores, the other gives you rush reaction, third dries it to the "beyond" point. And takes not just experience but often fails tries to find it. This one - your face litteraly thanks you. Refreshing...fresh...no rush...smooth, pleasant feeling. I definite item in my book!
2018-11-23
Smelly and subpar
This has quaint packaging and a fairly sleek look. However, the smell is very generic and overpowering, the kind of smell associated with cheap for-men products. I found it did not make my skin feel as well as better products I already use.
2018-11-22
Looks good
Haven’t got a chance to use that for a longer period of time but seems to be good
2018-11-19
Moisturizer Review.
Great product. I dont use face moisturizers but tried this one and liked it a lot. If i do buy one in the future, this will be my only choice.
2018-11-11
Affordable Excellent Quality Product
I absolutely fell in love with this product. The price point was reasonable. My face maintained it’s moisture all day and I had absolutely no breakouts or reactions. Love the scent. Reminded me of Biotherm.
2018-11-08
Excellent feel - Dual use product.
Great product with refreshing feel. Love how it can be used as moisturizer as well as aftershave. Made me feel great in the morning.
2018-11-08
Alert looking father of two under 3,
This product arrived 7 days after the birth of my second daughter and two days before a family photo session. Applying this product prior to the photo shoot helped conceal my tiredness and gave me a glowing confidence. The difference between this product and other after shave products and freshers is noticeable. Applying this product after shaving is now one of the best parts of my morning routine and helps me start of my day feeling refreshed and clean.
2018-11-07
Face cream
This product was effective. It provided moisture and was effective in making skin look less tired.
2018-11-07
Loved it
Great for moisturizing after a shower or on days when i dont have time
Good for your beard.
As an anti-fatigue product, I could not see any difference in my skin after using it. Despite that, the product worked nicely as a moisturizer for the beard. Economical use and nice and refreshing sensation.
young to old
very good for young and old men alike. recommend to all
It works
I really like this moisturizing. I can really see some improvement.
Excellent Moisturizer
I was skeptical when trying L’Oréal Paris Men Expert Hydra Energetic 5 Total Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer, because of the claims that it could actually make me look more refreshed, however, it lived up to its claims! I have pale, fine skin with a few acne scars and this moisturizer helped in every regard. My skin was noticeably smoother, had a glow, even plumped out those old scars so they were less noticeable. My skin felt great, even after shaving.
Super Hydra Energetic Moisturizer
Awesome product. It does really last for long, most of those products states that they last for 24 hours , but they do last couple of hours at best. This product soothes the skin and burning sensations are fast relieved. Easy application and smells pretty good too. But mostly , it does it job pretty good. I have a very dry skin , and it took care of it like it was nothing. I will definitely buy this product and use on my daily steps of facial care.
ZING!
Cooling action wakes you up, gives you a boost of energy.