4.1 5 0 41 41 Fights the 5 signs of fatigue: Dry skin, Dull skin, Tight skin, Loss of tone, Tired eyes
L’Oréal Paris Men Expert Hydra Energetic 5 Total Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer

06-11-2018
Nice moisturizer!
A good moisturizer that I enjoyed. works like other moisturizers I have bought. Makes my skin feel great after!
06-11-2018
Anti-fatigue moisturizer review
Overall there’s a good refreshing smell when I open and apply to my skin - it doesn’t feel too heavy and it feels nice and cool when I applied it on - the effect last longer than I expected
05-11-2018
i like it
Works pretty good. really soothing after shaving, or for general moisturizer
04-11-2018
I like the product
I love its fragrance. You don't need to apply much to cover you full face! I like the non-greasy texture. My skin feels hydrated after. The packaging is nice!
02-11-2018
Clean application
Light, masculine fragrance. Is quickly absorbed, leaving behind no residue or greasy feeling. Very soothing after a shave.
01-11-2018
Great product would recommend highly
Really great product I use it every day. Would highly recommend to my family and friends. Will buy again
Skin looks well rested
This product does what it says, my skin feels hydrated and it helps with the fatigue looking skin. I don't get much sleep and this product helps make me look like I did! I mean I still look tired but my skin looks well rested!
Remedy For A Raw Nose During Cold Season
I unfortunately couldn't tell a difference as far as anti-aging goes but I was suffering from a cold when I received this product in the mail. I had blown and wiped my nose so raw it hurt. When I tried the cream it seemed to rehydrated my nose and provided instant relief. Its arrival was fortunate timing!
31-10-2018
Great moisturizer for all day use
The moisturizer felt very refreshing from the first application, could be used at any time of day, and I could feel the effects almost instantaneously. No residue left behind on hands and wife loved the smell of it as well. I would recommend the purchase of this product and will look for it next time I am shopping.
31-10-2018
Sleepy Eyes
I have tried creams and moisturizers before but this idea of a "massage" as well definitely takes the cake. Results after seven days, were starting to show and cant wait to see what fourteen and 30 days will look like.
Great Product!
This is my first time using this moisturizer, and I must say it feels awesome. It takes seconds to dry and leaves your skin with a very smooth feel, the scent is awesome and it makes you feel instantly more energetic! Great product L'Oreal!
Cool refreshing feeling
After application it feels nice and cool on my skin
Moisturizes thoroughly
It moisturizes very well and leaves a nice scent. It applies very easily and thoroughly. Previously using men’s face cream from Body Shop and this seems to be comparable. The only caveat is it leaves a shiny coat on my face after application which isn’t great. I didn’t realize it was that shiny until someone asked if I used oil on my face.
Hydrates Great
I really liked the moisturizing properties of this product. Went on nicely and seemed to soak in rather quickly. The only thing I wasn't a huge fan of, was the somewhat strong scent. I found as the day went on, the smell was still fairly strong and was getting a bit of a headache from it. Overall, though, I liked this product and would recommend.
Great L'Oreal Cream
The product smells good and feels nice on my skin. I feel it helps my skin appear moist and healthy