4.2 5 0 40 40 Gives skin an energy recharge: skin looks instantly energized and awake, signs of tiredness look visibly reduced even after a sleepless night.

21-09-2018
hydration face without oily face
I have used different moisturizers and I have to say applying it two times a day does not leave my face feeling like there is a oily film on my face. My face is starting to look renewed and looking nice!
Great!
It felt great and seemed like I was more refreshed after use
Good!
Worked well, I will probably buy this again, not too oily
20-09-2018
Awesome moisturizer for awesome look
I like the moisturizer my face is oily its suitable for oily skin and I did not get any feel I applied something on my face only thing the packing is in glass bottle its chances it can break down if I am carrying with me
amazing
Makes your face feel very light and refreshing. I use it every morning and it wakes me up
20-09-2018
Hydra Energetic Boosting Moisturizer.
Texture and application is good. It does get into the skin so it doesn't leave your skin greasy which is great but I prefer L'Oreal Paris Men Expert All in one Moisturizing Cream for Normal skin, I use it as my daily moisturizer.
Youthful Skin
Keeps your skin rejuvenated and soft, Would recommend this product to anyone with tired looking skin
Brings life to my skin!
The moisturizer has brought life to my skin as well as boosting my energy!
Good Product
I like the product. It is a good moisturizer. Doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy
Smooth Skin!
I love how soft and smooth this makes my skin feel.
Must try for any man!
I have been using my L’Oréal Paris Men Expert Hydra Energetic Boosting Moisturizer for the past week. I have never been one to use a skin moisturizer, but this stuff has changed my mind. It's very easy to apply with no mess, and it definitely makes your skin look more elastic and awake. My wife even tried it out to see what all the fuss was about. L’Oréal nailed this one!
16-09-2018
You Can Really Feel the Energy,
I apply ’Oréal Paris Men Expert Hydra Energetic Boosting Moisturizer over faceevery morning after shower, feeling my face full of energy all day long. This moisturizer is great for me in the morning and help me have a very energetic starting and positive looking from the beginning of each day.
15-09-2018
L’Oréal Paris
I love L’Oréal Paris Men Expert Hydra Energetic Boosting Moisturizer. I used everyday. It keeps my skin smother and fresh.My skin feel moisturised. I recommend this product to all my friends
14-09-2018
My review
I had extrmly dry skin from torozac to get rid of an i infected pimple. My skin was so dry thay it was constantly peeling. This product has helped my face a lot and my skin does not hurt from dryness. I out this product on my lips as well which seem to not help so i recommend this product only for your face. This product helped with the dryness ofy face a lot more than the lotion that i have at home. I am surprised by how much this product help the dryness of my face.
14-09-2018
Very refreshing and would definitely recommend for daily use