4.2 5 0 40 40 Gives skin an energy recharge: skin looks instantly energized and awake, signs of tiredness look visibly reduced even after a sleepless night.

Amazing.
I don’t usually use a moisturizer or face cream because I find a lot of them will just sit on the surface of your skin, and won’t really absorb leaving my skin looking oily or greasy. What I liked about the L’Oréal Paris men expert hydra energizing boosting moisturizer is that, it didn’t do that. It was fast absorbing and my face looked brighter, clean and more refreshed. I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend to friends and family too.
Austin T.s review
Id say after i few uses the product did what they said it would, and the smell was very nice. I gave me a nice refreshing feeling after use. the slickness that most moitsurizer have went away very fast with this product.
Very moisturizing. Love this product. Will probably repurchase
Good but smelly
The product was good. Packaging in the squeeze pump was helpful. The scent was a bit overwhelming however.
Love this
Loved this moisturizer. Left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. Smells great also !
Great product.
I haven't used moisturizer since high school because it never used to work. This was a very refreshing treatment. My skin felt immediately fresh and rejuvenated.
2018-09-14
For a men’s cream it’s not bad
Not greasy, absorbed very fast and I did not break out after application
Honestly, try this product
Quite a neat product, comes out in a gel and turns to water on your skin, smells great and feels great after used
2018-09-13
Refreshing
Left my skin feeling nourished and refreshed. Love the scent and overall feel of the product.
2018-09-12
Perfect, what I've wanted
Ive always wanted lotion for my face, but I'm worried about clogging my pours. This is a cool orange gel that turns into liquid once it hits your face. Easy to apply and it feels great. Doesn't feel oily or anything. Would recommend.