4.3 5 0 38 38 This black texture turns into a rich white foam for a new sensation of cleansing.

01-04-2019
My favourite charcoal cleanser
I really like the feel of the cleanser, it is smooth and not too watery. My skin feels soft after, and moisturized.
01-04-2019
So fresh and so clean
I loved the charcoal scrub and how hydrated my face was after using it
27-03-2019
Great Stuff
it felt great on the skin, very refreshing best I have ever used
18-03-2019
Love this product, highly recommend!
I would highly recommend this product as it leaves your skin feeling very fresh and clean, and it smells great! I've already seen improvements over a week as my skin is quite acne-prone and this has done a great job in containing breakouts.
16-03-2019
amazing quality
L’Oréal Paris Men Expert Hydra Energetic Charcoal Cleanser is quite amazing product for skin.its so smooth and makes skin smooth too.I really like the way it makes my face feel, Clean, but not too dry. I've paired it with a facial moisturizer for men, and the combination has my skin looking quite nice. I have very acne-prone skin, and gave up on trying to contain it. This has given me some new hope, and after about 10 days of use I'm seeing some great results.In my opinion, this is simply the best men's face wash available. I've tried a lot (a lot!) of face washes and I always come back to this one.This face wash thoroughly cleans my face, is refreshing, lasts a long time- Fragrance can be improved- will like more if fragrance better but still as far as quality is concerned its amazing quality product no doubt.
14-03-2019
It Burns
I can honestly say this product was not good for me it burned and smelt like death
05-03-2019
Charcoal cleaned creating clearer skin.
I have heard a lot of talk about benefits of charcoal but have not really had the chance to try many products. After I used this it definitely helped clear my skin and made it look cleaner. I also had some pimples which went away faster and I felt overall much cleaner and rejuvenated. I will definitely buy this product in the future. I used the Nivea line of sensitive skin products in the past but after trying this mens line I have a feeling I am going to switch and stick to LOreal for good going forward.
28-02-2019
Better Than Your average cleanser!
When i squeezed the bottle to apply it on my face i wasn't expecting the weird but good feeling texture, almost looks like space. I live in Toronto and id say it cleaned way deeper than normal soap and water would, i have a zit problem and it took out black heads or black dirt that was on my face, it didn't cause any more zits than i had nor did it make them red or worse. It has a nice really mild smell to it as well. Im not sure the normal price of this but id buy it on a normal basis if it was a reasonable price. Do I recommend it? Yes for sure if you make more than minimum wage and can get these specialty products on the regular.
Great cleanser
- Nice smell - I use it once a day and the skin feels so refreshed - I have oily skin and this makes the skin feel energized and supple
Amazing daily cleanser
My face felt so smooth after using the charcoal cleanser!
So Fresh So clean
Left my face feeling clean and refreshed would recommend this product to anyone looking for that product that will make their skin feel fresh
24-02-2019
Smelled off
First thing I noticed was that the smell seemed off. Tried it on my face and was too harsh and too drying for my skin
23-02-2019
Charcool
Was very interested in trying this product. I used it and I believe it had a positive impact on me. My skin was very fresh looking.
21-02-2019
#1 Men's cleanser
Thank you again I love the texture of this product And I love how it feels and also how it feels on the skin
21-02-2019
Charcoal facial cleaner: great!
Great product for removing excess oil and dirt from the face!