4.3 5 0 45 45 Purifies & Revitalizes. For oily hair & stubborn residue
L’Oréal Paris Men Expert Oil Controller Shampoo

25-09-2018
Awesome opportunity
This product really helped me with my oily hair problem and it works great, just as advertised.
24-09-2018
Good product considering
If it didn't have menthol in it this would be a 5 star review. Because of sweating after using this product it felt like my face was on fire.
Good product
It was a nice product, got my hair nice and clean. Pretty good oil control aswell!
Good!
It worked really well to control oil, but I found that it smelled funny.
Not good for all
The shampoo i tried make the hair so rough I did not get any rich look in hairs it makes hair so rough
Oil Controller Shampoo.
I like the texture and smell of the Oil Controller Shampoo but that's about it, my hair isn't oily so I didn't notice much difference. I have dry scalp so I've been using L'Oreal Men Expert Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner on a daily basis for a while now and it seems to suit me better.
Oil control works well
I like this product as controls oil very well, lathers up well and smells good
great product
smells good, really makes your hair feel clean even into the next day
Good Product
This shampoo definitely does what it is supposed to. It removes excess oil
Great Shampoo!
After using this product for a couple of weeks, I am extremely impressed by the results. My hair looks healthier and is completely oil free
19-09-2018
Excellent hair care product removal!
I received my L'Oreal Paris Men Expert Oil Controller Shampoo and have been using it for the past week. I have noticed that my hair isn't nearly as greasy after a weekend day wearing a hat, and it does a better job of hair wax removal than products I have used in the past. The charcoal colour threw me off a bit at the start, but I ran with it and enjoyed my sample. My only suggestion, if possible, would be to find a way to make it a 2 in 1 with conditioner added for additional softness.
16-09-2018
Easy solution for Oily hair
L’Oréal Paris Men Expert Oil Controller Shampoo should be used daily, however, I tried it very couple of days, I noticed this shampoo offers great capability in oil control for my hair. I personally feel this shampoo makes my hair very easy to take care, and feel clean and healthy.
15-09-2018
L’Oréal Paris Men Expert Oil Controller
I love L’Oréal Paris Men Expert Oil Controller Shampoo. It keeps my hair smooth volume and nice. It keeps my hair clean and fresh. I recommend this product to all my friends.
14-09-2018
Oil control review
The product was not irritating to my skin. The product was easy to wash off as well.
14-09-2018
Really refreshing excellent product I personally don't have much hair but for the hair I do have it worked great