4.3 5 0 43 43 Thickens, Fortifies & Conditions hair. FOR FINE, THINNING HAIR.

L'Oreal Men Expert 2 in 1 shampoo
My hair feels softer and fuller after using and It has a pleasant smell
Great product.
Great quality and scent. Worked really well. Didn’t leave a buildup in my hair and a little went a long way.
Exceptionally great
Fantastic product, all men should try. Makes your hair feel so great you want to use it day and nichr
15-11-2018
Heaven in a bottle
This has to be the best shampoo I have ever had. It looks like i have thicker hair, smooth and shiny, and the best part is it smells so good.
14-11-2018
Yes, it thickens!
Lathered well under extreme hard water conditions. Hair did seem to be thicker. Hair was easy to comb. Comments from hubby, who normally uses bar soap for shampoo!
13-11-2018
Best thickening shampoo and conditioner
It is the best thickening 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner for men. Works very well and your hair looks more full after drying. Leave hair very fresh and seems more in volume.
13-11-2018
Great product works great leaving. My hair full and looking sharp
Great volume
The product has got a goodscent to it. I have noticed visible volume with my hair.
Silky hair
L’Oréal Paris Men Expert Expert Vita Lift Thickening 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner helped In reducing my hair fall and keeping my hair silky.
try and evaluate ...grate product
grate product love to use them regularly because after using this produce I seen lots of improvement in my hair.
My eyes were opened
I’m glad I had the pleasure of tryingThis product. I’ve stuck to my previous shampoo for many years now. But I was given the opportunity to try the shampoo. And I really enjoyed it. Not only does it make my Hair-look fuller But it also smells great. Looking forward to continued use, Not sure if I will go back to my old shampoo.
More Hair Indeed Eh!! :)
Because there is "NO" 10 , I Like it very Much !! :)
Improvements Needed
I was very disappointed after I tried the product - I am hoping this feedback will be sufficient for the manufacturers to bring about improvements
Suds for days
I found it a little runnier than my regular shampoo but after a few uses I got used to the viscosity. Wow ! Does this ever lather up! The picture on the side suggests washing your face too. There was enough lather I kept going and washed my whole body! My hair is certainly soft and thick after using this for over two weeks. It could have more scent to it but it’s pretty neutral the way it is now.
Rich Thick and Full 2-in-1
Like the smell and Texture. Has decent foaming action and leaves hair feeling clean. Too short a time of usage to confirm thickening benefit. Would guess works well and only reason I did not give 5 stars is the current brand I use also helps with dandruff.(so a future version would be perfect)