4.3 5 0 43 43 Thickens, Fortifies & Conditions hair. FOR FINE, THINNING HAIR.
L’Oréal Paris Men Expert Vita Lift Thickening 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

30-10-2018
Luxurious Hair Treatment
Nice fragrance and feel to the shampoo which spread easily. The conditioning was effective, leaving shiny, well managed hair. Overall an effective hair treatment.
30-10-2018
To strong of a scent
Washes well, and feels good on the hair, but it is scented. I have allergies, and it did not immediately trigger mine, anyone who is more sensitive would have problems.
good product
I try to save time and 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner is offer me a good solution to save tme while keeping my hair on my head
good product
good quality product for daily use if you want your hair to stay on your head - love it
love it
like this 2 in i shampoo and conditioner...has a nice smell..left my hair feeling and looking thick...my hair was very soft to touch after shampooing...
Not for me
I can't see any difference. However, it is a decent shampoo.
24-10-2018
dsfdfd
Please provide your overall review of L’Oréal Paris Men Expert Expert Vita Lift Thickening 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner.
22-08-2018
dsadasdas
22-09-2019
My husband likes it
My husband likes this! I find it actually makes his hair look nice and thick and hydrated compared to some other shampoos! The price point is very reasonable as well! I would recomend
26-05-2019
Volume
I tend to shy away from 2/1 shampoo plus conditioner, i alway end up with an itchy scalp or greasy hair. This product in particular did not give the same results, i was quite pleased overall. Im sure if the shampoo does promote hair growth but it definitely gives more volume to your hair. It has a pleasant smell, and doesn't dry out my scalp.
13-02-2019
Use it everyday
I’ve purchased this twice now. This leaves my hair feeling and looking great. I have noticed my hair is easier to style since using this product. It’s a confidence booster knowing my hair doesn’t look as thinned out and wavy. A+ for this product.
02-02-2019
great
Great for people looking to thicken their hair! Would recommend
04-12-2018
Good Product
Cleans hair and seems to thicken it a bit. Smells a little too perfumy