4.4 5 0 45 45 Clay-to-Mousse daily cleansers enriched with 3 different clays and enhanced with a nature-sourced ingredient to leave skin feeling fresh and clean

2018-11-19
Fresh cleanse!
I tried this and really like it, it cleansed my face and made it feel nice and refreshed and not dried out, I would recommend this others.
2018-11-17
Love this cleanser
I loved the Brightening Cleanser. It left my skin feeling anx looking great. It did not leave my skin feeling dry or oily. I found it to have a pleasant scent to it as well.
2018-11-17
Great cleanser
This product left my face feeling fresh and clean. I didn't expect this quality from L'Oreal but I am very surprised how well it worked.
2018-11-16
Great Cleanser
It cleans and purifies the face very well. Best part is it does not leave your skin feeling dried after washing like some face wash out there. A little goes a long way so the tube will last forever!
2018-11-15
I recommend!
It's easy to apply and doesn't leave any film on your face after you've washed it. I have only used it once so I haven't noticed a noticeable change. But I would definitely recommend it as I really liked how it made my skin feel afterwards.
2018-11-07
must try
My skin feels so soft and it feels more firm, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2018-11-06
Love, love, love this cleanser!
This is simply a superb daily clay cleanser. Especially pairing it with the L'Oreal Pure Clay Mask, I have found that my skin, after a couple weeks of use, is so clear and brightened and, generally, more healthy looking and feeling. I love that this product compliments the mask so I can continue to use the same base products daily. I think it makes it easier on my skin, not changing up the ingredients constantly. I have definitely seen an evening out of my skin tone, something which I have struggled with for a number of years. The overall flush I've always had has definitely lessened. My skin is noticeably softer as well. The only minor drawback I have with this product, which is the same with the mask, is that it is such a deep cleaner that is does strip some of the natural oils from the skin, leaving it somewhat dry. If you naturally have oily skin, this product would be absolutely perfect for you. Those of us with dry or combination skin just need follow up with a good moisturizer
2018-11-06
Leaves skin feeling smooth.
I had the opportunity to try the L’oreal Clay cleanser through Home Tester Club. I absolutely love this cleanser. Use it daily in the shower. For a nice smooth feeling. Paired with the clay mask, these are a wonderful combination of skin care. I would definitely recommend and will purchase in the future.
2018-11-05
Cleanser trial review
Leaves skin feel fresh, clean and soft after just one use. Definitely recommend.
2018-11-02
This product worked very well, had a light but nice scent, and did not irritate my skin.
2018-11-01
A little bit goes a long way!
I’ve been using this for a few days now and so far I really like it. Definitely different from cleansers I’ve used before, it has a funny “clay to gel” texture. I find that it does a good job at removing the makeup my wipe has left behind, but I do still use a toner afterwards. A little bit goes a long way, so you can definitely make it last.
Soft and smooth
Found the product easy to use. Came off nicely with out too much fuss
I love this mask
I can see the difference after each use , my skin feels clean , bright and energized
you need this!
finally a cleanser with actual results! truly a great product!
Pretty good
There was a bit of a learning curve for this cleanser. Too much and it would just glob up and fall in the sink. With a small amount it turns to mousse and leave my skin soft and clean. I did t like what it did to my face clothes though