4.7 5 0 134 134 Clay-to-mousse daily cleansers that leave skin feeling clean and fresh
L’Oreal Paris Pure-Clay Energizing & Brightening Cleanser

04-11-2017
i have heard more and more about clay masks lately and would love to try this one out before i commit to one of them
04-11-2017
I would absolutely love the oppurtunity to try this! This would be a perfect answer to my tired looking skin!,
04-11-2017
Would love to try this ,who doesn't want energizing and brightening skin
03-11-2017
It seems like a awesome Clenser and it would be great for people with clogged pores get rid of acne and black heads
03-11-2017
I would love try this loreal pairs pure clay energizing and brightning cleanser . I find a lot of maks dry my face out and would love to see of it works for me
03-11-2017
I have not tried this product as of yet but I would love to test it before I buy it.
03-11-2017
No, I have not tried this new product from L'Oreal Paris. An Energizing & Brightening pure clay, cleansing mask!! Masks are a great way to get a deep clean on your face, especially the ones that are made of clay!! They tend to clean deeply while cleaning the pores out, thoroughly & leaving your face feeling energized as well!!! I would definitely love to try this product, so that I could write a thorough review .... Based on how well it works too!!
03-11-2017
My skin needs some brightness ,would love to try L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Energizing and Brightening Cleanser. At my age my skin could use some help! Help! Send me some!
03-11-2017
Je ne connais pas ce nettoyant à l'argile. Il doit être efficace. Car si je ne me trompe, il y a des bains à base de ce produits. Ce serais un rêve de pouvoir apporter des commentaires constructifs pour d'autres personnes...
03-11-2017
I have not used this particular product but do love L'Oreal products. I would love to sample this before purchase.
03-11-2017
i would like to try this on myself. I have always wanted to do masks but never knew were to start. Thank you
03-11-2017
I haven't tried this product, but I would really like to receive it so I could try it before I buy it.
03-11-2017
I would like to try this because I've heard great things about it and see good reviews and I have sensitive skin that I want to keep clear
03-11-2017
Would like to try have not received this product yet
03-11-2017
Hello I would love trying this product for my skin cause I know good results always come from L’Oreal goods