4.4 5 0 47 47 Clay-to-Mousse daily cleansers enriched with 3 different clays and enhanced with a nature-sourced ingredient to leave skin feeling fresh and clean

11-10-2018
L’Oréal review time!
I love love love the smell of this product! It also leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft without leaving my skin red and agitated! I love it!
04-10-2018
Perfect daily cleanser for oily skin
Just like the mask, the cleanser was very effective in clearing my pores. Moreover, it left my skin feeling soft, almost babylike. I highly recommend the cleanser if you are looking for something to apply daily. The mask os equally great, and should be reserved for special occasions.
04-10-2018
Sensitive skin
I have sensitive skin and it is difficult to find a product that would suit my skin. However to my surprise I received the sample and tried it and it made my skin feel great.
02-10-2018
Cleaner
Smells great and really makes sure skin is clean and soft!
02-10-2018
Amazing Product!
Amazing product! After the first use my skin felt silky smooth and looked refreshed. I will definitely buy this product and recommend to friends!
good for dry skin!
made my skin soft to the touch. really nice to use and noticeable difference after 2 weeks! will definitely buy again :)
Works good
This product is a must have for those who have large pres like me. Even my friends bought it after seeing results from my skin. I would recommend using consecutively for a while to get ultimate results
Red clay cleanser review
This was such a nice cleanser I’m used to clay being in masks but I loved having it as a cleanser product
25-09-2018
Not my absolute favorite, but not bad!
I liked this product and thought it worked well leaving my skin smooth and feeling fresh. I have naturally dry skin and this product didn't make my skin feel tight like some face products do. Application was easy, and I liked the texture of the gritty formula making it nice for exfoliation. This being said, this product is not my absolute favorite which is why I probably won't purchase it again (I have used L'Oreal skincare that works better for my skin, and hydrates it more), but this product was still good. The only big downfall that I experienced with this product is that it was hard to wash off the skin. I felt like I had to be really thorough with washing it off, and even then later in the day I realized a missed a tiny part and found red formula on my skin.
21-09-2018
Amazing Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
The cleanser exfoliated my skin gently without being too rough. Generally, I have sensitive skin, so I often find exfoliating products rough, but this cleanser has such fine sand that the cleanser exfoliated well without ripping off my skin lol. It also smells amazing which is a great bonus!
Loveee
Wow surprisingly in love with this. Lots of product in this so can use handful of times. Love when you wash it off you also exfoliate. This left my skin so soft and smooth I was definitely impressed
20-09-2018
allergic reaction but good product
It was okay but my face reacted to some of the materials used in the cleanser.
L'Oréal face cleanser
I enjoyed using it until my face started to break out in hives. I did not know I was allergic.
20-09-2018
It’s a great daily cleanser
My face feels refreshed, smooth and clean after using it. It also smells good. It doesn’t leave the skin dry after use.
19-09-2018
A true cleanser
I am in love with this product. This cleanser really deep cleans, leaving my skin glowing. moreover, this product seems to have helped me with my pimples, reducing it a bit, even if it been only a few weeks I am using it. Definitely worth the try.