4.3 5 0 39 39 Clay-to-Mousse daily cleansers enriched with 3 different clays and enhanced with a nature-sourced ingredient to leave skin feeling fresh and clean

21-11-2018
Looking for a lightweight cleanser?
I love how matte the cleanser is. It is a lightweight formula on the face. After rinsing, my face felt really clean
20-11-2018
Drying in a good way
This product smells gerat and feels smooth on the skin. It is drying, but just the right amount of drying to control excess oil and help combat breakouts. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to control those oils, oily or combonation skin.
20-11-2018
Over drying face wash, it's a no-go
The first time I used L'Oréal Paris' Pure Clay Purifying & Mattifying Cleanser , I found it over drying. I decided to give it another try and used it for about a week, once to twice a day. Ultimately, the following week, I had a bad breakout on the left side of my face. As a result, I will not use this product again. I have combination skin. I received the product to test for free.
19-11-2018
Great Product so worth the purchase
This product was great as it wasn’t harsh I didn’t break out after Left my skin clean and feeling smooth and refreshed I use it daily and it hasn’t dried out my skin
Clay it cool
Ahhh I love how it feels to my skin, not that yucky feeling when you put a clay to your face and not a strong smell
Mask it up
I really liked this product. I didn't find it too drying and I like that it left my skin feeling smooth and soft after. It was a great addition to my skin care routine.
17-11-2018
I really like this cleanser. It makes your skin feel nice and fresh. Lòreal has some of the best face masks and cleansers! I definitely recommend
14-11-2018
Great facewash
Amazing product. Very refreshing. Leaves skin touchably smooth and clean.
08-11-2018
Good for oily and normal
I think this cleanser is great if you have oily or normal skin but since I have dry skin it just dried out my skin . Worked well for everyone else though
07-11-2018
Pleasantly Surprised
I was afraid my skin would feel dried out after using this product but I was pleasantly surprised. Seemed to provide a fresh, deep clean without overdrying my already dry skin. Wish there was a moisturizer to finish with but over all a great product.
06-11-2018
I liked this product and will probably purchase in the future.
Fantastic Face Wash for Sensitive Skin
Loved this face wash! I have sensitive skin, and this face wash was gentle and cleansing on my skin. It has a nice light smell, and my face felt fresh afterwards.
06-11-2018
Great cleanser for purifying!
First impression of the cleanser is that it smells so good. It smells nice and fresh. When I first read the label of this product, the words "minerals" and "clay" make me think that the cleanser is going to be more rough and exfoliating, however the cleanser is actually very soft, gentle, and almost 'milky'. I would say it is closer to a liquid than a regular cleaner. When I first put it on my face I realized the cleanser was super refreshing. It gives your face that cooling, "minty" sense. After using the product non consistently, about every other day or so, I really like the effects the product had. My skin is sensitive, and this product didn't break me out or irritate my skin at all. I think it actually kept keep my skin pretty clear. I don't know if I would say that the cleanser is "mattifying", since I have oily/combo skin and my skin is pretty much the same in that respect. I do think that it is purifying, though! I will probably purchase this cleanser again!
05-11-2018
Clay Purifying Cleanser
Incredible product. I love it! My skin is so smooth and my complexion is starting to even out.
05-11-2018
Cleanser
Easy to use and left my skin feeling amazing! I’m definitely going to get this cleanser from now on. I’m glad I got to try this cleanser.