4.3 5 0 39 39 Clay-to-Mousse daily cleansers enriched with 3 different clays and enhanced with a nature-sourced ingredient to leave skin feeling fresh and clean

04-11-2018
Soothing & cleansing
I loved the pure clay purifying & mattifying cleaner. You dont need to use a bug amount. It made my face feel fresh, clean and soft. It also helps with the oiliness. The smell of it was very calming as well.
01-11-2018
love it
I love this cleanser! It is very gentle on my skin and makes my face feel super soft. One thing though, I need to remove my make up first otherwise I will have smuggled eye make up everywhere.
Exfoliating cleanser
Interesting product, wasn't sure what to expect this to be more of a mask, than a straight up cleanser. It foams after you apply it, and can be a little exfolating also. For combo and oily skin this would be great, might be too drying for already dry skin, however, it did feel gentle on my skin. Left my skin feeling smooth and soft after. This would a great item for the shower.
Great cleanser!
I really liked this cleanser. It smells great and worked well to clean my skin. It started off creamy and changed into a bit of a foam. My skin felt cleansed but soft afterwards.
L'Oreal Paris pure clay.
I used the product it was ok I wasn't to impressed with it , I want to pleased with the smell, but that's just me it left my face a bit dry. I will not rush out to purchase the L'Oreal Paris pure clay purifying &mattifying cleanser.
My new favorite cleanser
This is a very amazing cleanser it didn't leave my son feeling dry .I'm now a fan of this cleanser
31-10-2018
I have used their clay mask in the past and really liked it. I'm glad they have a clay mask cleanser as it is something I will use in my day to day morning and night routine
Refreshing!
Great for everyday use. Leaves a freshness behind and the skin feels amazing, even just a little bit give a great feeling!
pure clay
it is really a good product. i will buy this for sure.
Happy and I know it
Omg love this clay mask to mouse face wash love how my skin feels after I use it and so simple defiantly might buy after my sample is done
31-10-2018
Silky cleanser safe for sensitive skin!
I have always been cautious about using cleansers and toners because of how sensitive my face is. I was not looking forward to this test BUT.. I kid you not this was my favourite test product! It has made my skin feel so silky and has actually helped clear up my blemishes with only the first few uses. I find using it in the shower works best for me because I have full control of washing product off instead of splashing under the sink. I am so thankful for having the opportunity to use this product!
30-10-2018
It does the job but too dry for my face.
L’Oréal Paris Pure Clay Purifying & Mattifying Cleanser really cleanses however it makes my face feel dry about a minute after patting my face with clean dry face towel. Not sure if it’s a normal reaction. It really does the job with mattifying, no questions at all. It feels like stretching my face which should be good but it just feels dry for me. I have to put a moisturizer right away. It’s not too bad and I never used this product before, maybe I just need to get used to it so I will keep trying and will keep you posted. Thank you very much Hometesterclub for this opportunity and of course thank you L’Oréal Paris.
Clearer skin!!!
L’Oréal honestly has the best drug store skin care products. My skin is noticeably clearer since I started using this
Purifying and mattifying cleanser
The l'oreal paris pure clay purifying and mattifying cleanser was amazing it was not harsh on my skin it was gentle and my skin felt very clean and soft.
Oil balance
The clay cleaner by loreal is amazing. As my skin is little oily it balances my oil but doesn't dry out