4.2 5 0 14 14 Now, 360degree action around the eyes in just two weeks. This unique daily moisturizer delivers antiwrinkle and firming action, created specially to care for the delicate area around the eyes.

01-11-2018
Moisturizes and Reduces Puffiness
I was a bit leery when I got this as I thought the bottle would be larger. Needless to say you do not need much as the cream goes on really well with only a small amount of product needed. The skin around my eyes usually feels really dry and tight which makes the lines more pronounced. With this product it kept my skin soft and moist all day long with an improvement in the dryness and puffiness under my eyes.
31-10-2018
Good bye dark circles and crows feet
I have already recommended this eye cream to all my co-workers and my family. We all have dark circles and crows feet. This very soft eye cream does an amazing job. The area around my eyes feel soft all day long. I have only been using the cream for a few days and I am sure the skin around my eyes is firmer. I can't wait to see the results after a month. This will be great for my daughter-in-law who wears contacts. She has problems with eye creams because of them. There is no fragrance or dyes in this cream, plus it is Pro-Retinol. You can't get any better than that.
Eye cream
I don’t usually purchase eye cream, but really liked the difference this one made
30-10-2018
This is a very effective eye cream. After using it for only a short period of time, the fine lines around my eyes have definitely diminished. The skin feels a lot firmer. Great product!
Revitalift, Revital -Eyes
Always looking for something for.under my eyes and L'Oreal, does not fail to impress me. I love Revitalift Eye Cream. It goes on smooth and provides the moisture I have been looking for.
Effective eye cream
I really liked this eye cream. It seemed to soften my fine lines around my eyes and it didn't make my eyes water after application.
Revitalift Eye Cream
After you apply this product your skin feels supple and moisturized, but use sparingly in the morning if you plan to apply makeup, it will cause makeup creases and concealer doesn't adhere well on top of this cream.
Great eye cream
Product smells great, non greasy and soaks into y skin. Great to use in conjunction with the makeup removing wipes.
Love this eye cream
I have been buying L’Oreal eye cream for years. It works wonderful, my eyes feel refreshed and lifted
29-10-2018
a must have for daily use
L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Eye Cream is a miracle as after few uses I do see good result
29-10-2018
love it
I look like a new woman after using L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Eye Cream for a week L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Eye Cream does create miracle under my eyes I love it
24-10-2018
fsdfsdfsds
Please provide your overall review of L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Eye Cream. Maximum of 1000 and minimum of 50 characters
22-08-2018
cdazczsc
Please provide your overall review of L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Eye Cream.
24-03-2019
BEST EYE CREAM
I have tried so many eye creams, no one has worked as well as this one. This makes my eyes look smoother and more bright and overall such a beautiful product. i have already repurchased this soo many times