4.2 5 0 23 23 RevitaLift Radiant Smoothing Wet Cleansing Towelettes are specially formulated to nourish skin and boost radiance while gently exfoliating and removing all traces of impurities and makeup.

01-11-2018
One wipe and it's gone
This product did a great job of removing my makeup. I am not a heavy wearer of makeup, but I can say that these towelettes removed all the makeup from my face with not a lot of fuss.
31-10-2018
Easy and Effective Face Cleansing Wipes
These have got to be one of the best cleansing towelettes out there. They not only do a great job, they do it with only one towelette. One is enough to remove all the makeup I have on my face. It takes off all the longwear makeup more effectively than the product I now use. As I am cleansing my face I am also nourishing it with Vitamin E. Even before I begin my daily and nightly routine after cleansing my skin feels soft and smooth. Love it!
Refreshed
Love love love them! They feel so amazing on my skin! My skin Has never felt so clean and refreshed!
Great product!
These towelettes did an amazing job removing my makeup. These are probably the most effective wipes I've used. I have very sensitive eyes though and did find they burned my eyes a little. That would be my only complaint though. Great product!
Perfect for on the go
I find these towelettes to be simular to any of the same.type of product, if you prefer the L'Oréal brand than these are for you. Personally I like to use a cleanser with a face cloth. However I do appreciate the ease of this product and it's perfect for travel or keeping in your car if you need to use something on the go.
Works great. No face rewashing
This product works. I wear makeup everyday and have tried various products like this and I have had to rewash my face after use. After using the Loreal Revitalift Cleansing Towelettes I didn't have to rewash my face and all my make up was off.
Wet Cleansing Towelettes
I do have quite sensitive skin, and find them a little rough, perhaps because they aren't as moist as others that I have tried. However, they are nicely fragranced. I do always have to cleanse after to remove the residue they leave.
Best travel wipes
Used these at home for a week with great success. When away for work fir a week and they were great to travel with. Easy to pack, easy to use, smells great
Great wipes.
I really liked the cleansing towelettes better than any brand that I have tried.My face feels very smooth after use.
Good product
I liked these wipes. They were easy to use and left my skin fresh
29-10-2018
a must have for daily routine
after using it for a week I'm in love with L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Wet Cleansing Towelettes as it do clean my face good
29-10-2018
good product
I love it the way my face feel after I use daily L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Wet Cleansing Towelettes is a good product for daily use
27-10-2018
my review
L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Wet Cleansing Towelettes. was a free sample to try worked really great. and no residue left.
27-10-2018
Fresh faced and tacky free!
I was just about to go buy some cleansing wipes when this amazing box showed up The L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Wet Cleansing Towelettes worked amazing! I was out of makeup remover and wow what a result I got with just one wipe. My entire face felt so clean fresh and not tacky at all. The scent is super soft which I love as well. I suggest you use every inch of the towelette. I also use these now in the morning just to refresh my face. I am in love with these!
24-10-2018
fdsfsdfds
. Please provide your overall review of L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Wet Cleansing Towelettes. Maximum of 1000 and minimum of 50 characters