A heck of a steal
I was very surprised at the quality of this primer! It went on smoothly, was delightfully pore filling, and much thicker and softer than expected.
Magic perfecting base
I tried the perfecting base on my face it was easy to apply . after it was on my face felt like silk.and my winkles all smooth out I just love it
Magic perfecting base
Overall i wouldnt say this is the best primer iv ever used. It wasnt bad, it goes and on spreads out evenly and does blur inperfections, its not overly moisterizing so my face was very dry. So id recomend a moisturziers under it if you have dry skin. It does even out your skin tone a bit too and doesnt have a strong smell to it like some. 3 out of 5 stars not bad for the price
Not for oily skin
Does not work effectively on oily skin. Slides around a lot and seems to affect foundation as well. Works alright on dry skin. The texture is similar to the NYX primer, which I like. I'm not sure if it does anything for my pores but it does make my skin look smoother than foundation alone.
Backup Primer
It doesn't require a large amount for coverage and is light and silky feeling,not at all greasy. The con (that I found) was that it highlighted even miniscule amounts of dry skin.
miracle in a bottle
I loved the way this product smoothed out my complexion. It goes on very smoothly and doesn't feel greasy at all. It absorbed quickly which is great as I don't have a lot of time in the morning when getting ready for work. I will definitely purchasing a full size bottle of this when my sample runs out.
Silky smooth
I really liked the Loreal Magic Perfecting Base primer. I found that it went on really smoothly, its very light weight and kept my foundation in place all day long. The only thing i dont really like is having to dip your finger into the pot each time as its not very sanitary. I'd prefer this in a squeeze tube type packing.
Great Formulation
This slight pink hued product had a light and velvety finish and really did give a nice matte and even finish to my skin. I often prefer a more dewy finish to my makeup but this product is great for an even coverage finish that is long lasting.
Home Base
L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base is creamy and soft. It is a wonderful base under foundation and/or concealer, and is long-wearing. What it all comes down to is if this product would be good for YOU. I personally find my skin oily at times, and I found that this base wasn't the best formula for my type of skin, however, my friend who has dry skin said that she love it.
30-10-2018
Perfecting base.. love it!
Does exactly what it is supposed to! Love this product. Makes my skin look flawless.
Alright primer
This product isnt too bad, its a good primer for targeted spots like your tzone. It would not work well on dry skin. Dont use too much or it will look funny under makeup
Basic Drugstore Primer
I had mixed feelings about this primer. I noticed right away when I applied it on my face that the wrinkles around my eyes actually disappeared. I was quite impressed by this. The product came in a small jar which will only last for about a month or so. I do wish it came in a bigger container and I think it would work much better if it was in a pump of some sort. I don't like sticking my fingers in a product too take it out a pump would make it much more appealing too me. The consistency was quite thick. I don't think it should be that thick as when I put my makeup on after you could see my coverup caking on my skin. A thinner constancy would work much better for this product. Im not too sure if I would buy this product or not based on the fact that its in a jar and quite small.
The name says it all
I personally think it was the most amazing base I have ever used. I have sensitive skin and did not have a problem with this magic perfecting base. It smoothed out my skin perfectly and had to use a minimal amount. Love love love this product and would recommend it to anyone ❤️
Not for dry skin
Not suited for my dry skin, might work great on someone with oily or normal skin. I did half my face with it and half without to really see the difference and by the end of the day my make up on the primed side was breaking up and looked caked.
Great products by l’oreal
It applies perfectly, my face felt soft and not greasy