Base cream
Didn't do anything for my skin and did the same any primer has done I found on my skin
30-10-2018
Lucked out getting to try this!
It is so smooth and wears great. I hate having to dip my fingers in it, always gets under my nails...wasteful and yuck. So I don't love it in a pot, vs say, a pump, but a little definitely goes a long way and I notice a huge difference putting my concealer and foundation on.
30-10-2018
Would definitely recommend to anyone!
I was so happy to see this primer in my makeup box, I’ve tried it before and it’s one of my favourites. I only need a little bit and it goes on easy and my skin looks amazing. Sometimes I don’t even need put foundation over because my skin looks so amazing with just the primer! Would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Great for mature skin
The product applies really smoothly and has a beautiful finish but is a little too heavy for my skin type. Someone with more mature skin would love it.
Face Perfecting Base
It was Awesome, Made my face smooth and silky to the touch. Was perfect under my foundation and all by itself as well! Would definitely recommend it!
Lightweight Base!
This is my new primer gmfor sure!! Its mousy at first very lightweight and a little spreads a long way, non greasy feel, over all great base to my foundation!
29-10-2018
Great base, good for pores
First thing, the glue holding the product was too strong, i ripped my box and cut my finger trying to get it out. lol. but that said, the product is great. I loved the texture. I used it under my foundation and it helped cover my big pores and provided a clean soft base for makeup.
24-10-2018
fdafsdfsdfsd
5. Please provide your overall review of L’Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base.
17-08-2018
adadwd
30-08-2019
A little goes a long way.
Loreal Magic Perfecting Base works great as a base under BB cream or heavy foundation. I notice it evens out my large pores and helps mattify. I apply it with a small scooper to the back of the hand first, a little goes a long way!
07-01-2019
I have tried it. And trust me it’s amazing.. so smooth base on skin. I recommend to all