4.3 5 0 43 43 Hydrates & Revitalizes. For all hair types & body.

2018-11-22
L’Oréal Paris Total Clean 3-in-1
L’Oréal Paris Total Clean 3-in-1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash it's a brilliant product. I like it lot the concept of all three different things in one bottle. it's work great for me.
Great all-rounder for traveling
The producthas a great refreshing scent which is good for a body wash. But as a shampoo and conditioner it's not that great. It's ok if you are traveling and would like to have an all-rounder but for daily use I will not recommended.
Opinion changed!
Don't usually use body wash but this may change my opinion. I really liked the scent and that there was no left over residue. Didn't dry my skin out afterwards either!
2018-11-08
Non-irritating, nice scent and clean.
The L'Oreal Paris Total Clean 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash left me feeling clean and didn't dry out my skin like many other body wash soaps do. Pros: Pleasant, not over-powering scent Did not dry out or irritate my skin Felt clean; no soapy or sticky residue left over Packaging is nice looking Cons: Didn't seem to work that well in my hair The bottle is an awkward shape and completely smooth; I've dropped it a couple of times Overall impression: I like the product and will buy it again. It's hard to find a body wash that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The scent, while pleasant during the shower, wasn't over-powering and didn't linger for hours after. I didn't care for the way my hair felt after using this as a shampoo/conditioner however and ended up re-washing my hair. Would definitely recommend this purely as a body wash and to avoid using it in your hair despite the "3-in-1" description.
Good All in one solution
Easier to manage one solution instead of buying three separate ones. Recently was travelling and this was much easier to carry with me.
2018-11-07
Jeff's Review
I liked this product as a body was, it seemed to work well and had a bit of a tightening effect on my skin. I didn't like using this as a shampoo and conditioner as I found it made my hair very dry and stringy. I also felt it made my hair feel very thinned out. I think this is a pretty good body wash but that's about it. Sorry.
2018-11-07
Clean Hair, not the best bodywash
Product was nice... however, Body wash aspect - It didnt foam up well and i had to use normal soap to ensure i was clean... This product was nice to clean my hair on the off days that i didnt use another product.
Maybe
I'm not a huge fan of 3 in 1 things, because I feel like that involves the sacrifice of some functionality. However, I did enjoy the overall feel of the Total Clean 3 in 1.
Clear for the win
Helped me bearded feel cleaner and better than ever before the 3 In 1 shampoo conditioner and body washes not only convenient but smells good and I love the clear colour.
Will not be buying.
I found it doesn’t really lather and it’s very watery. The scent fades relatively quickly as well. I will be using Old Spice again.
2018-11-04
Great product!
Great scent and makes things easy as it’s an all in one.
Nice.
The smell was very nice and enjoyed the feeling and that it left hair feeling soft
clean and refreshing
leaves you feeling clean, refreshed, without drying out your hair or skin. nice scent and lather.
2018-11-03
Partner loves my soft hair!
The smell was amazing and left my hair feeling soft and manageable. My partner loved playing with it and commented on how nice my hair was
2018-11-01
3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash
I liked how you could use the product anywhere on the body. The overall aroma was good.