4.2 5 0 5 5 True Match™ Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup combines 3 powerful ingredients that work to improve your complexion the more you wear them.
L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Foundation - W3

03-06-2020
Awsome coverage
I like the coverage this foundation provide. Nice thing it comes with pump. Works great for dry skin as ihave combination skin notice little oily spots on forehead and chin. Othrwise works great
07-04-2020
Radiant skin
I’m a fan of this foundation because it gives a glowy finish to the skin. I love that the packaging has a pump. My issue is that they lean warm and I wish they had more neutral tones. However this sits very well on the skin and gives a dewy finish that looks so healthy!
06-09-2019
Works welll
Works very well if I would to go out and buy cover up I would pick it looks very nice when you have it on
03-05-2019
Great for dry skin
I love this foundation especially in the warm summer months, I have super dry skin and this leaves me with a beautiful glow. The product is easy to blend out I prefer using a blending sponge I find that works best for me.
20-02-2019
Smooth finish
This foundation is very easy to work with – not greasy blend very well into the skin. A Little goes along way. Skin feels very natural – not cakey. I recommend this brand great finish. If you are looking for full coverage foundation then this is not the one. This provides light to medium coverage. Worth it for the price.
23-10-2019
This is super exciting I never tried this product before I'm pumped to try it first time doing this