4.3 5 0 18 18 L'Oréal Paris True Match LUMI Glow Nude highlighting kit creates the perfect multi-dimensional glow with a collection of four highlighting powders.

Perfect for Natural Glowing look
The colours in the pallette are beautiful. You can mix the colours and get the desired glow. It is perfect for a natural looking yet not very shiny glowing look.
Lumi glow nude pallette
OMG this I never seen before,I just loved it was good for everything for your face contouring so great
Dat glow
My favourite highlight palette currently. It glows to high hell. I love the shade range, it's good for a variety of skin types.
so pretty
I loved the gorgeous colours in this highlighter pallet. I did have to use a bit more of the moon colour to have an effect but overall it is a beautiful pallet and I will be purchasing it when my sample runs out.
Soft glow
Really good variety of colours for highlighting. I have light skin so im able to use 3 out of the 4 colours as a highlight and the darkest shade as more of a bronzer. Good colour payoff and blends out really nicely.
"Lumi"nous?
The L'Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Glow Nude Palette is making me question whether I like it or not. The two darker shades are pigmented, but the two light shades (I'm assuming the highlights), weren't so great in my opinion. They just weren't as "lumi"nous as one would expect, however, for someone that is trying to go for a bit of a natural look, these work great. Would I recommend? Honest answer: probably not, but I think that everyone has different skin types so maybe they would be more opaque on you!
2018-10-30
High Pigmentation. Shimmer and Shine.
One word....AMAZING!!! This is by far one of the best drugstore contour pallets that I have ever tried. It comes in 4 gorgeous shades that truly match the color of your skin type. It blends so well on your skin and its pigmented very well. I did not need to use a lot of the product on my face as my brush picked up a lot of the product. The shades provide a nice luminous glow and has very nice sparkle/shine too it. I think its also neat that it provides a picture diagram on how too apply this on my face. Perfect for someone who isn't familiar is contouring. I will defiantly be buying this after this palette is finished. Great product. #free
Good daytime highlight
I’m pretty pale with pink undertones and the Venus shade is perfect for a soft daytime highlight. The gold ones I’ve been using as shimmer shadows. I took off one star because the white shade has no to little pigment and is useless. Nice and buttery, doesn’t emphasize or blur texture.
Beautiful lightening
First time using a highlighters and absolutely loved them.. Made an incredible difference.. Bright but subtle and long lasting!
Foundation
Very lightweight and true to colour. Would highly recommend it
Highlighting Palette
It Highlighted my face perfectly, perfect colour and beautiful coverage! Very Natural!
2018-10-30
Feels like a Snapchat filter ??
Can use to highlight, bronze, as a blush mix and I've even used as a shadow with success. Love the shimmer to the colour. Velvety smooth as well.
2018-10-30
This lived up to my expectations!
I was excited to try this highlighter palate because I had heard great things about it. I love the different colours and it’s affordable.
So gorgeous!
The shades are absolutely stunning and apply with the right amount of pigmentation- not too heavy, not too light. I’m partial to a sparkly highlight- it’s definitely not a natural look but is really beautiful.
Gettin My Glow On
Amazing!! I love the glow!! And the how to do on the back is super handy!!