4.2 5 0 53 53 True Match™ Powder precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Makeup, Blush, and Concealer.

13-10-2018
Not my favourite...
I have used the liquid foundation from the same L'Oreal line, and I loved it...the powder was a slight miss though. It was easy to use (but the mirror is in a different part of the compact, so it makes it a bit harder to use if you are on the go), and it has moderate amounts of coverage. The problem with the powder is that it does not last throughout the whole day, it becomes slightly cakey after half the day goes by, especially if I am busy and makes my skin a bit oilier than it already is! Also in the ingredients is cornstarch...I try to stay away from that! It was a miss for me, but I am sure for others it may be the perfect product! Thank you Home Tester Club for giving me the chance to try this product! #gotitfree #L'Oreal
11-10-2018
good powder
This is a good powder foundation for the days you need a natural look and it does a decent job at covering
10-10-2018
Good Coverage
Color was an excellent match. The powder went on smoothly and didn't leave a cakey feeling. It was light and offered full coverage.
09-10-2018
Really True match
Really blendable. Non cakey and oil free. The skin feels lighter. And lastly but not the least gives you a flawless look.
04-10-2018
Overall really nice..
Was good to use. Kind of cakey but overall okay. Really good finish and did not make me have an oily feel after a long day. Was my exact colour match too!
04-10-2018
Probably the best drugstore powder
I loved this formula of powder. The after look on your face is just great ! It keeps your face looking flawless and has like this satin finish to it.. loved it !
27-09-2018
A staple for the makeup bag
The L'Oreal Paris True Match Powder blended in really well with my natural skin tone. When I first received the powder I was concerned because it was a little lighter than I thought it would be. I was surprised to find that when I blended it, using the applicator that it came with, that it blended in seamlessly. It's a very light powder that easy covers-up blemishes, evens out my skin tone, and takes away shine creating a nice matte finish. I really like the design of the container. It comes with a mirror inside and an applicator, which means that it's really easy to use this product on the go. I think this product works really well and should be considered a staple for both people that don't wear a lot of makeup, as well as seasoned makeup users.
24-09-2018
Perfect Powder!
Goes on great and feels nice on the skin. Doesnt feel think or heavy!
21-09-2018
Great!
Great product to use when I am not in the mood for heavy foundation. I use only concealer and this and I am all set in 2 minutes tops. Also, when I use foundation from the same range, I use it as setting my oily T zone and it looks flawless. I try not to add more throughout the day, without blotting, because it will look cakey. Other than that, this is a must have in my make-up bag. Very easy to use and the package is great.
21-09-2018
Awesome coverage
I enjoyed the smooth feeling of putting this on. It was the perfect coverage for my minor blemishes and bigger pores.
Hides imperfections
I received this product as free product for testing purposes . The shade was perfect . It’s not irritant and it stays on whole day . It makes skin smooth and even and hides imperfections.
Quality product
Good coverage that matched my skin tone and was easy to apply
Blends well
This product is amazing. I love how it blends really well on my face. I love the packaging as well for it has a mirror and sponge too, good for touch up when you’re on the go person. If you’re a person who simply use powder definitely try this one.
i live this product!!!
i love how smooth my skin is after i applied the product. it does not cake too.. i applied it around 9am and my make up was still good around 5pm. definitely recommend this product.
20-09-2018
True Match made in heaven!
Absolutely loved this! The product glides on your skin. I used it after applying my moisturizer and it covered my blemishes to an extent that my skin is evened out and the rest of my face looks fresh and matte. It's an amazing powder for the everyday look and the girls who like the natural no fuss makeup. A simple routine - moisturizer, this powder, mascara, lip tint and your brows. That's it. The coverage is decent, it has no smell, the packaging is sturdy and there is a LOT of product in it. Will probably last me a few months even if I use it every day+touch ups.