4.3 5 0 32 32 Immediately, skin is moisturized, feeling softer and more elastic.

Very Good Moisturizer Testing Continuing
As a moisturizer, it is quite good. It leaves my skin feeling dewy all day. I haven't noticed a difference in firmness or minimized wrinkles, however. I've only had it for one week so far, so I'm going to continue testing.
Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
I love how light the L'Oreal Paris Wrinkle Expert Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer is. Also like that i can use it for day and night. Nice light scent and it does work.
The creamier cream
I really like how fast it absorbs. The texture is so creamy.
31-10-2018
Face feels for silky soft
The very first day that I used it, my face felt so silky and soft the scent is lovely. I have been using it faithful now for a week not noticing a change as yet with my wrinkles. I am hoping that is moisturizer is priced reasonable as that will be my deciding vote.
Awesome product.
I love how my face feels after using it, smooth and soft, not greasy
Great moisturizer.
I only start using the moisturizer for about a week and I really like it because my skin feels very soft and not dry. It also has a nice fragrance.
31-10-2018
Try and see the difference
Have only been this product for a week and have noticed some firmness. Can hardly wait to see what happens after 4 weeks.
31-10-2018
Best cream for your skin anywhere
I totally love this product. Some products feel heavy and greasy and this one didn't. I absorbed into my skin fast and left it feeling so soft
30-10-2018
A total all in one cream!
AMAZING....I have tried to find a cream for so long that makes my face feel refreshed without being heavy and greasy. this cream instantly feels great when put on ....not greasy...leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth.......thank you so much for the opportunity to try it and I will be buying it from here on in!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feels Good!
It feels good on, i think it plumps my skin a bit. But i find my liquid makeup ( I've tried a few different brands), goes stringy when i put on. I don't feel all that confident with this moisturizer
30-10-2018
Both good and not so good.
While this product did leave my skin feeling silky and smooth, I found it to be heavy and not very breathable. It made my face sweat very easily. And for that reason I would not buy it.
Disappointed with reaction
I was excited to try this moisturizer. However unfortunately I seemed to have a reaction to it. My skin on my face became very irritated, red and blotchy on first use. I tried it for two days, twice a day but my skin felt most uncomfortable . This is the first time I have ever had any such type of reaction.
Absolutely awesome
I applied the cream immediately ..... and loved the feeling of my skin right away.
This moisturizer delivers!
As a post menopausal woman and a fair skinned redhead I have become increasingly aware of changes to my skin. Lately I have been concerned with dryness and increasing lines. Upon receiving L'Oreal Paris Wrinkle Expert Anti Wrinkle Moisturizer I was more than excited to give it a try. So far I am very impressed with the way it leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturized!
L'Oreal Wrinkle Expert Cream
When I was given the opportunity to try this product my first thought was "Oh great, ANOTHER anti-wrinkle cream" When I first opened the jar I noticed a very light scent and a lightweight cream that went on smoothly and NOT greasy. Haven't noticed much difference in the depth or size of my few wrinkles as yet. All in all a pretty good product and depending on price point I may purchase another jar