4.7 5 0 18 18 Instantly skin feels softer, more hydrated, and glowing. Gradually wrinkles and fine lines look reduced, skin looks smoother. Skin texture and tone look more uniform, even and refined. Skin regains full radiance.

11-12-2019
Skin has never looked brighter
I loved this product. My complexion glows while using this serum. The texture of skin felt softer and more luminous. Wish this product would drop a little in price and it is a little expensive . Totally recommend
08-12-2019
Winner
Was nervous spending the money on it but once i tried it I was hooked. Left my skin feeling amazing. Will buy again for sure. No bad smell or oily feel after using it. Diffinitely recommended
08-12-2019
Really good
Since I was teen aged. I used La Roche-Posay which product recommends from skin doctor I love all product . I tried simple product then my skin is smooth. I love this.
07-12-2019
Best serum ever
I got a sample of this serum It works so well with my skin and I make a purchase of this again
04-12-2019
Great Serum!
I really liked using this serum, it made my skin feel soft and smooth. It was greasy, it is super light on the skin and I loved wearing it on makeup days. It made my skin look super radiant.
27-11-2019
great serum
I really like this serum because it feels really soft and nice on my skin. It very improved my skin. I would totally recommend this for my friends. I like the packaging of this product.
23-11-2019
Excellent product
This is an excellent serum! Left my skin really soft.. The product is an excellent choice.. It's so hydrating and fresh. I would suggest any improvements and will definitely recommend it.
23-11-2019
Really nice serum
I love this serum my skin has noticeably improved since adding this to my daily routine!
19-11-2019
Vitae e
Thus isvavgreat product. I use it everyday. Helps with scars along with so many other things
17-11-2019
Good drugstore product!
I have been using industrial grade hyaluronic acid and vitamin C for my skin but decided I would try to see if this was any match to what I currently use. I noticed a good improvement in the moisture in my skin and definitely noticed a soft to the touch feeling that I don’t often get which is awesome! However, it was quite pricy for the amount that you are getting so that’s definitely you need to take into consideration. Will continue to use it into the winter months as the weather gets harsher on my skin!
05-11-2019
Best in market
I am a big fan of La Roche-Posay products and this one is so far the best C10 serum.
01-11-2019
changement
Moi je n' ai pas remarquer de changement sinificatif.
03-12-2019
I would like to try it!!😍my skin is so dry and I think this may help me with that!
02-12-2019
Ce produit me paraît fort intéressant. Et j'aimerais beaucoup pouvoir le tester. Je pense que cela peut être un excellent produit grâce de sa formule. De plus, c'est une marque que j'affectionne particulièrement, j'ai notamment testé plusieurs de leur produit.
27-11-2019
Me gustaría probar nuevos productos tanto para la cara, cuerpo, comida. De todo un poco la verdad y disfrutar de sus ofertas para aprobecharlas al máximo. Estoy muy feliz de pertener a esta nueva cuenta.