5 5 0 1 1 Laboratoires Klorane Essential Olive Extract Thickness & Vitality Leave-In Spray is said to preserve hair youth and vitality thanks to its method of application: a specific massage ritual developed by the physiotherapist. The eco-friendly no-rinse product is enriched with essential olive extract, said to penetrate into the core of the hair fibre delivering substance and resilience, from the roots to the ends, leaving the hair visibly thicker, toned and restored resulting in increased volume and vitality. This silicone-free product is suitable for sensitive scalps, dermatologically tested, and retails in a FSC-certified 125ml pack, featuring QR and a Data Matrix codes.

15-04-2020
Does the trick!
As I get older (66 and counting), my hair needs more conditioning, and I'd been looking for a leave-in hair conditioner ever since my usual source stopped offering it, so when I saw this featured in a local pharmacy flyer, I jumped at the chance to try it and I have not regretted the choice. It conditions and even helps de-tangle without making my hair feel heavy.