4.3 5 0 248 248 Lady Speed Stick Parfum Infusions Jasmine & Moonlit Orchid Antiperspirant / Deodorant provides 48-hour odor and wetness protection with a long-lasting scent.

2019-09-13
Great scent
I love the fresh scent of this deodorant. I hate baby powder scents, it reminds me of changing dirty diapers. So, I’m always on the lookout for new scents and this one is a lovely tropical oasis, in your armpits of all places! I’d definitely buy again.
2019-08-26
My fave deodorant
This deodorant is pretty good at making you smell fresh all day. It does last for almost the whole day. Pricewise, I only buy when it's on sale. I never get white marks when using this deodorant which is a great plus. I find that these scented ones perform better. than the plain/unscented ones. 9/10
2019-08-21
Great smell
This is my usual brand and have been using it for years. All scents are fabulous and not overpowering. I have a sensitivity to a lot of scents but this does not bother me. I will continue to use this product.
2019-08-21
Dependable
Works great on those hot days and so many scents to choose from.
2019-07-28
Love love the scent. And I love the fact that during the day I get whiff of the wonderful smell and for some reason it makes me happy.
2019-07-26
Dry and Wonderful Smelling
Really liked this new smell; very light and not overpowering smell.
2019-07-23
amazingly fresh
I have used lady speed stick always keeps me fresh this scent is amazing scent you will love it once you try it
2019-07-04
Smell Beautiful All Day Long
I love this product because of the smell. It smells so beautiful and it lasts all day long. My husband noticed and loves the smell on me too! I love that it smells like perfume and not baby powder.
2019-07-03
Good product
This is a good product but if you're wearing black it will show up. But it does its job keeping you fresh and stink proof lol There is many more other kinds too. But this one smells good.
2019-07-03
Regular antiperspirant with new scent
I would not recommend this product if your looking for a new and improved lady speed stick product, it really only is a new scent. I personally often get itchy armpits due to this product not washing off well.
2019-06-21
smells nice....
Smells nice...but doesn't last long. would not purchase again.
2019-06-14
Jasmine and Midnight Orchid Antiperspirant/Deodorant
Smells so relaxing. I use it every night after my bath. Helps sooth me to sleep
2019-05-23
Lady Speed Stick
Lady Speed Stick Is my favourite brand... although I have not tried this particular one, I will as soon as I find it!
2019-05-13
Only one problem
This deodorant is very good, but leaves a stain on the clothes that over time is almost impossible to take out.
2019-05-07
Love this product
Lady Speed Stick is the only antiperspirant I use. Absolutely love it.