4.2 5 0 248 248 Lady Speed Stick Parfum Infusions Jasmine & Moonlit Orchid Antiperspirant / Deodorant provides 48-hour odor and wetness protection with a long-lasting scent.
Lady Speed Stick Parfum Infusions Antiperspirant/Deodorant Stick, Jasmine & Moonlit Orchid

27-10-2020
My daughter loves this deodorant. She is young and just starting to use deodorant. What she loves most is that she doesn’t smell after 2 hours like the last deodorant she used would highly recommend for young ladies just starting to use deodorant
27-10-2020
Sweet scent
Love the smell of this deodorant! Lasts for a long long time. Definitely would recommend. This is a scent I hope never discontinues.
24-10-2020
Very nice
I liked the scent. Goes on nicely. Not sticky. Effective protection
17-10-2020
Smells really good
Smells really good and is smooth. Rose water scent would be awesome
16-10-2020
great scent
however, i find it does not hold up all day, i feel uncomfortably wet as the day wears on so will likely not purchase again.
24-09-2020
Clean
Keeps you feeling fresh all day nice light smell feels clean and keeps you from sweating I would recommend this product
05-06-2020
Fantastic
This works great and the scent is lovely. It is not so strong that everyone around you will smell it like a perfume but those very close will get a subtle smell of it. It is a nice and refreshing scent and it works great as a deodorant.
29-03-2020
Antiperspirant that rocks
I have always used this brand, but I really love the tropical Oasis it is gentle on sensitive skin and goes on smoothly. The scent is subtle, not overpowering and keeps you dry all day. The BIG bonus is that your clothes are spared, no transfer of white residue when wearing dark clothes.
13-02-2020
speed stick
These are so great i picked a package of them from coastco not realizing each one had a different scent i love this and nomess on the clothes if you wear a black blouse it;s so great to have no transfer on them
23-01-2020
Decent product
It did what it was suppose to do and smelt pretty good. I just never repurchased it
07-01-2020
Great Smell
Though I do like this deodorant and go back to using it from time to time, I do have sensitive skin and I found it sometimes makes me itch when wearing it for long periods of time. I would recommend a more gentle formula if you have dry/sensitive skin!
30-12-2019
Will only use this deodorant
This is the only deodorant I will use. I’ve tried so many others but this brand wins my vote. This particular scent is lovely. Light, not an overpowering. Does the job keeping me dry all day.
05-12-2019
Love this!
I was in the market for a new deodorant. This one hit the spot. It goes on smooth, has a great smell and doesn’t seem to build up like other products. It leaves me nice and dry and smelling fresh all day
05-11-2019
good
This deoderant is very good at keeping your underarms dry and smelling fresh for the whole day. However, it does leave residue that is hard to come off. Otherwise this is a great product
04-11-2019
great review
I love this product! The packaging is eyecatching and the product exceeds its claim. The scent is lovely and it kept me dry for the whole day. Would definately buy again and again!