4.2 5 0 71 71 Lady Speed Stick Parfum Infusions Green Tea & Citrus Antiperspirant Deodorant helps let your boldness bloom, with sophisticated dual fragrances.

10-05-2019
Smells nice, not the most effective
This smells really nice, but I feel like I still sweat through it. It does keep the odor away, but still gets really wet. This wouldn't be my go-to if I had a choice. It's just okay for me.
20-03-2019
Smells nice but expensive
This deodorant smells really nice but for the price I would go for an alternative scent. It’s 15g less than other deodorants of the same brand. It lasted quite a while even through some social anxiety I have. Does the job
07-03-2019
Not a good smell
I did not like this product! I did not like the smell and it did not last. I threw it away because I ended up with sweaty arm pits.
02-12-2018
great scent
I love the smell of this product. I don't really care to smell like baby powder and I find the fruity scents just dissipate after a short period. This one lasts all day.
19-11-2018
Awesome smell
The aroma is awesome. Must try. Works well. All the infusions are great
04-11-2018
Very Strong, Clean Scent
Again, this has a very strong scent but it's so beautiful. Very fruity/citrusy. I love this as a daily deodorant. It works a full 48 hrs+. The scent lasts for about 24-36 hrs. Prevents sweating and won't leave a white mark on your clothing.
19-10-2018
Not for me
I personally do not like the brand lady speed stick, it always leaves my arms feeling heavier and like there is something there.
13-10-2018
amazing deodorant
this deodorant snells so good! leaves you smelling great & protected from sweat!
08-08-2018
I love the smell of this Lady speed stick Antiperspirant. Its not too strong. It goes on great and works very well.
06-08-2018
This product smells so good!!! It also lasts a very long time. I will be buying this again for sure.
06-07-2018
I lwill be the fresh smell of this deodorant. And it also last a long time.
15-06-2018
My fav brand of deodorant! Been using it for years. I didike this scent but the strawberry is my fav which is odd because I don't like strawberry scent
08-06-2018
Smells amazing! Works great. Goes on smooth and dry.
09-04-2018
ON se sent fraiche toute la journée on sent vraiment propre
09-04-2018
Very effective for all day protection while being pleasant on the skin and gentle on the nose. No oily stains or sticky white marks on clothing. My first choice, always.