4.2 5 0 31 31 Lady Speed Stick Parfum Infusions Green Tea & Citrus Antiperspirant Deodorant helps let your boldness bloom, with sophisticated dual fragrances.
Lady Speed Stick Parfum Infusions Green Tea & Citrus Antiperspirant Deodorant

12-11-2019
Lady Speed Stick Review
I was recommended lady speed stick. It is a good deodorant and I use it daily. What I do not like about it and what I would improve is I wish that it was completely invisible and that it did not go onto my clothing. other than this, it is an affordable product and smells nice.
10-05-2019
Smells nice, not the most effective
This smells really nice, but I feel like I still sweat through it. It does keep the odor away, but still gets really wet. This wouldn't be my go-to if I had a choice. It's just okay for me.
20-03-2019
Smells nice but expensive
This deodorant smells really nice but for the price I would go for an alternative scent. It’s 15g less than other deodorants of the same brand. It lasted quite a while even through some social anxiety I have. Does the job
07-03-2019
Not a good smell
I did not like this product! I did not like the smell and it did not last. I threw it away because I ended up with sweaty arm pits.
02-12-2018
great scent
I love the smell of this product. I don't really care to smell like baby powder and I find the fruity scents just dissipate after a short period. This one lasts all day.
19-11-2018
Awesome smell
The aroma is awesome. Must try. Works well. All the infusions are great
04-11-2018
Very Strong, Clean Scent
Again, this has a very strong scent but it's so beautiful. Very fruity/citrusy. I love this as a daily deodorant. It works a full 48 hrs+. The scent lasts for about 24-36 hrs. Prevents sweating and won't leave a white mark on your clothing.
19-10-2018
Not for me
I personally do not like the brand lady speed stick, it always leaves my arms feeling heavier and like there is something there.
13-10-2018
amazing deodorant
this deodorant snells so good! leaves you smelling great & protected from sweat!
08-08-2018
I love the smell of this Lady speed stick Antiperspirant. Its not too strong. It goes on great and works very well.
06-08-2018
This product smells so good!!! It also lasts a very long time. I will be buying this again for sure.
06-07-2018
I lwill be the fresh smell of this deodorant. And it also last a long time.
15-06-2018
My fav brand of deodorant! Been using it for years. I didike this scent but the strawberry is my fav which is odd because I don't like strawberry scent
08-06-2018
Smells amazing! Works great. Goes on smooth and dry.
09-04-2018
ON se sent fraiche toute la journée on sent vraiment propre