Lays* Cinnamon Bun Potato Chips

06-02-2020
Just terrible.
Honestly I did not think these would be good, but I got suckered into trying them anyway... they are horrible. Just a terrible combination of cinnamon roll flavoring with potato chip texture. NOT GOOD AT ALL.
30-08-2019
YUCK
I thought these would be great. Potato chips and cinnamon together. What could be better? Well anything and everything could and would be better. All these were, were a very salty potato chip with an artificial flavour of cinnamon. They were terrible. If I could give them a negative number I would. I do not like throwing out food but I threw out the bulk of this bag of chips. They were not eatable. YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!!
31-07-2019
Awesome Dessert chip!
Lay's really did a great job with these chips. They taste as I expected. These make a wonderful substitution for dessert after lunch or dinner. Also who would have ever thought a potato chip could be healthier than 'the real thing'. I think in this case a few of these chips are better than eating a cinnamon bun.
05-11-2018
Lays cinnamon bun chips
I personally don’t really hate these or really love them. Would I eat them if they were offered to me yes, would I buy them personally, no. I think it depends on how much you like the taste of cinnamon