4.3 5 0 543 543 One POP and You’re in Love™
Lay's Poppables™ Sea Salt & Vinegar

16-03-2020
Perfect nice light snack
These are a nice blend of salt and vinegar, the vinegar taste is not overpowering. The texture is so light and airy, but very satisfying crunch. Nice change from regular potato chips. The whole family loved them!
25-02-2020
Crunchy love
Love these little crunchy snacks. The other flavors are good too. These are my favourite. My family likes them too. Sooo so good.
23-02-2020
Poppables
I bought these just recently for something different then our regular chips. I really enjoyed them. They were lighter then a chip. My son who is very fussy really liked them also and asked for me to buy them again.
18-02-2020
Yum!
Super yummy, slightly salty but they are definitely addictive!
15-02-2020
Lays Poppables
Too salty for my liking. Liked the idea just wished that they could have used less salt.
26-01-2020
Good
They’re fun light and crisp. Just the right amount of flavour, not too much where your mouth gets raw lol. Perfect for a snack.
Light snack
I liked it, not greasy like chips Ate almost the whole bag
Fun snack
This is a fun snack for kids - big ones too. We like the light, airy puffs as a chip alternative. The salt and vinegar flavour was a little too much compared to the same in chip form for some reason. Definitely worth a try though!
Snack for kids
My kids love grabbing a bag of poppables for a snack. Nice, light snack and most importantly it doesn't make a mess!
19-01-2020
Mmm!
These are light and crispy and if you love salt and vinegar you will love these!! Great snack!
15-01-2020
Lays chips
My favorite chip has always been lays salt and vinegar. When they introduced this flavor in the poppables style I was beyond excited to give them a try and I was not disappointed! Yummy melt in your mouth
08-01-2020
Great snack
I love the melt in your mouth and the crunch when you chew.
07-01-2020
Light snack
Love these, I tried them for the first time fall 2019 and I’m hooked. I like that they are light but yet still satisfying.
06-01-2020
A different kind of snack
These are fi and different, and a good change from your standard chip. They aren't as satisfying as chips. They are a little too light and fluffy, so you can eat quite a few and not feel like you have had a satisfying ack.
03-01-2020
Chips
I love these poppables The crunch and the flavour is amazing