4.3 5 0 551 551 One POP and You’re in Love™
Lay's Poppables™ Sea Salt & Vinegar

23-02-2020
Poppables
I bought these just recently for something different then our regular chips. I really enjoyed them. They were lighter then a chip. My son who is very fussy really liked them also and asked for me to buy them again.
18-02-2020
Yum!
Super yummy, slightly salty but they are definitely addictive!
15-02-2020
Lays Poppables
Too salty for my liking. Liked the idea just wished that they could have used less salt.
26-01-2020
Good
They’re fun light and crisp. Just the right amount of flavour, not too much where your mouth gets raw lol. Perfect for a snack.
Light snack
I liked it, not greasy like chips Ate almost the whole bag
Fun snack
This is a fun snack for kids - big ones too. We like the light, airy puffs as a chip alternative. The salt and vinegar flavour was a little too much compared to the same in chip form for some reason. Definitely worth a try though!
Snack for kids
My kids love grabbing a bag of poppables for a snack. Nice, light snack and most importantly it doesn't make a mess!
19-01-2020
Mmm!
These are light and crispy and if you love salt and vinegar you will love these!! Great snack!
15-01-2020
Lays chips
My favorite chip has always been lays salt and vinegar. When they introduced this flavor in the poppables style I was beyond excited to give them a try and I was not disappointed! Yummy melt in your mouth
08-01-2020
Great snack
I love the melt in your mouth and the crunch when you chew.
07-01-2020
Light snack
Love these, I tried them for the first time fall 2019 and I’m hooked. I like that they are light but yet still satisfying.
06-01-2020
A different kind of snack
These are fi and different, and a good change from your standard chip. They aren't as satisfying as chips. They are a little too light and fluffy, so you can eat quite a few and not feel like you have had a satisfying ack.
03-01-2020
Chips
I love these poppables The crunch and the flavour is amazing
03-01-2020
My fav
Out of all the flavours this is my favourite. Daughter likes the honey Bbq
30-12-2019
texture & flavour
the texture/flavour combination here is my absolute favourite!! such a nice new twist on an old original. they also feel lighter so i feel much better eating these than I do with a bunch of regular chips.