4.3 5 0 556 556 One POP and You’re in Love™
Lay's Poppables™ Sea Salt & Vinegar

06-07-2020
Love them... just wish the bags were bigger
I absolutely love anything salt and vinegar. These have great flavor and the bag tends to disappear quickly in my house. My complaint is that the bag is rather small for the price.
21-06-2020
Had a bit of a after taste
It's a okay product definitely was interested in it when I saw it at Walmart so before a travel camping we purchased the product but in my opinion it has a bit of a gross after and didn't help my kids didn't enjoy them
20-06-2020
I would buy this again
I like how airy they are they are quite a good price but some times they are hard to find in the stores
18-06-2020
love the crunch
I was able to try this product because it was part of the set/pack. My kids and I love the crunch and the shape. It was not too salty or vinegar-y, which I like. My kids,though,are into cheese flavored snacks.
10-06-2020
Snack time favorite
I love poppables. All the flavors are super tasty. Love the crunch. Love the texture. Would recommend and this is one of my go to snacks. I love salt and vinegar so these are a total win!
05-06-2020
Love the crunch
I enjoyed them. They were the right mix of crunch and vinegar. Unfortunately my husband and neighbor found they had too much vinegar. I wish there were more poppaples in each bag they seem to disappear to quick.
05-06-2020
Love
Myself and my family all loved these!! They weren’t too vinegary for the kids and well the crunch was awesome!!! One of my fav chips
03-06-2020
Quick snack
The flavor isn't what I expected. You could barely taste any vinegar. They do have a nice crunch to them. I just wish they had more flavor
03-06-2020
A good light snack.
Like the taste and the calories are low. Not enough salt taste like potato chips.
01-06-2020
Poppable vinaigre
J'adore les croustilles au vinaigre. Celles-ci sont excellentes et plus légères. Difficulté a ne pas terminer le sac
01-06-2020
chips without the mess
My favourite thing about these chips is that theyre bite sized. No more crunchy little bits making a mess or cutting off and jabbing into your gums. Theyre fun to eat and dont leave you feel greasy afterwards.
21-05-2020
Great new texture
The only problem with these is that you can't stop eating them. They taste so good, and the salt & vinegar on these don't burn your mouth like some other varieties. I would definitely get my friends to try this. Although I'm sure some poeple just crave the classic chip sometimes this is a good way to mix it u.
12-05-2020
Addicting
Nothing beats the pop they make as you munch away. It's an addictive feeling! The flavor is perfect. A great balance of salt and vinegar. Perfect snack for road trips, there so fun to share.
16-03-2020
Perfect nice light snack
These are a nice blend of salt and vinegar, the vinegar taste is not overpowering. The texture is so light and airy, but very satisfying crunch. Nice change from regular potato chips. The whole family loved them!
25-02-2020
Crunchy love
Love these little crunchy snacks. The other flavors are good too. These are my favourite. My family likes them too. Sooo so good.