4.3 5 0 610 610 One POP and You’re in Love™
Lay's Poppables™ Sea Salt & Vinegar

19-01-2021
Good snack
Nice and crunchy, the flavour is very nice, not to much and not to little. Grandkids love them.
17-01-2021
Good
These are very light and tasty but I can't get past the price. Buy them when they are on sale.
13-01-2021
Love these
I love these snacks, they have a really nice crunch and taste to them.
13-01-2021
Light and Delicious!
These Lays Poppables Sea Salt & Vinegar are tasty snacks. They are light, crunchy and satisfying. It seems like you eat them and can't get enough to fill me up lol. I love these and will buy them again.
04-01-2021
Delish
This snack is so good! My kids love it. I like that it has just the right amount of salt. Crunchy yet melts in the mouth. Family size portions would be great! Highly recommended!
02-01-2021
Yummy Snack
Light tasty snack with a big crunch. Loved the taste! Just wish there was more in the bag to share!!
19-12-2020
Delish!
Love these. So tasty and fun to eat. Kids love them too.
06-12-2020
Love the crunch!
A burst of flavour, light and crunchy...truly addictive. Wish there were more flavours available and they came in bigger bags!
Yummm
Light airy, and crisp. Nice flavor. Fun to eat and share
Poppables
The lays poppyble sea salt vinegar are definitely not chips. I’m an expert in chips but these are not it’s disappointing. Salt is there they kinda pop but not there
Tasty
The Lays Poppables Sea Salt & Vinegar are a tasty bowl of crave satisfying enjoyment. The flavours added, the crunch, the brand, I love this product.
Different, but delicious
I'm a bit of a chip and crisp fanatic and these Poppables don't fail to deliver a satisfying snack. They are light and crispy, tasty and a delight for children.
Great salty snack!
I tried these at my sister's house when I was babysitting and wanted something salty. I'm not a salt & vinegar fan generally, but she is, so I wasn't surprised to see that she'd bought them. I loved them! Like I couldn't stop eating them. They were so addictive. Just the right amount of crunch and salt. Absolutely delicious! I just wish they came in more flavours.
30-11-2020
Best surprise
Different from other potato chip type snacks. Good even flavors throughout the bag and they stay crunchy. Perfect to pop in your mouth!
28-11-2020
delicious!
I love salt & vinegar chips! especially those poppable ones .. It’s a light snack that I can have in the morning or late at night !