4.9 5 0 50 50 Limitless adventures await youngsters as they build their own army with this Mandalorian Battle Pack (75267)! This compact construction playset includes 4 LEGO® Star Wars™ Mandalorian warrior minifigures with stud-shooting blasters, a buildable defense fort and a Mandalorian speeder bike with 2 stud shooters to spark children's imaginations.
LEGO Star Wars Mandalorian Battle Pack

24-11-2020
Best first kit
Parfait pour débuter une collection et s'intéresser aux nombreuses thématiques présenté par Lego. Un jeu classique qui transcende les générations !
17-11-2020
Great choice!
This is a great Lego for the beginner or the expert. Fun to build, easy directions to follow, fun to re-build if necessary. Would definitely buy this again :) Highly recommended
13-11-2020
Acheté pour mon neveux
Mon neveux a beaucoup apprécié il a passé des heures de plaisir.
11-11-2020
Lego lovers
Purchased for my 14 yr old son who has a love for lego and star wars he loved this set got him away from the computer screen an doing something hands on will definitely be buying more for him to build
03-11-2020
Lego star wars
My son wanted this for his birthday and so I bought it for him. He loves starwars and action figures, this is the bes tof both worlds. He's not bored of it yet, still plays with them everyday. He loves it and it keeps him occupied. Awesome set. Thanks lego
28-10-2020
Kids love this!
I absolutely loved this product. I bought it for a present and the kids were busy and entertained for days! Very creative and definitely recommended
28-10-2020
Awesome
Really good lego set. Great for beginners and enthusiasts of all ages!
27-10-2020
kids love it.. i do too
Kids love it and so do I. Brings back great childhood memories. Great building activity and distraction.
25-10-2020
Love!
 My son loves LEGO! We are avid lego collectors and this is a great purchase, great value for the quality and The amount of pieces he gets to build with. Also a good set for younger builders, easy assembly.
22-10-2020
Great price! Great quality!
My son loves LEGO! This is a great purchase, great value for the quality and The amount of pieces he gets to build with.
22-10-2020
Lego is the bomb!!!
I am an avid lego collector, for both myself, and my son. The quality is by far the best, and the selection is massive. Different collections for different collectors makes it all the more fun. If you haven't tried lego, you definitely should. You will definitely get hooked on it like myself.
21-10-2020
Good education toys
I love LEGO even went I was kids now I have kids already I want my kids to learn how to build LEGO. This product is good and fun.
21-10-2020
Amazing as always
Lego never disappoints me. We are a huge lego loving family and this set is of course amazing. Definitely a must add to any collection.
20-10-2020
We always love lego!
This lego set it great! We are a big lego family and I think all sets are great. I love this theme of legos! I do wish they were a bit cheaper as legos are quite pricey but would recommend for sure.
17-10-2020
Loved it
I am always looking for things to do with the kids in my spare time. I love buying these smaller LEGO kits because it is an easy hour of fun for them. I would definitely recommend!