Lipton Mango Iced Herbal Tea

4.6 5 0 91 91 With zero artificial flavors, colors, added sweeteners, or caffeine, this refreshing blend is one the whole family can enjoy!
Lipton Mango Iced Herbal Tea

16-06-2021
Mango ice tea
What’s better than ice tea? Mango ice tea of course by Lipton. I love Lipton drinks especially in those hot summer months. It’s so refreshing. Mango and ice tea together is phenomenal. Give it a try. You won’t be disappointed
02-06-2021
Lipton Mango Ice Tea
Great flavour and taste of Mango in your mouth. It’s good drink in summer time. What I like it has Citric Acid good for your body . I would recommend others and my friends to buy it’s very reasonable price too
27-05-2021
A delight
I enjoyed this very much.the flavors are perfect adding to a very refreshing enjoyble drink.i add ice cubes and sit on my deck with this great.its refreshing.
27-05-2021
Awesome refreshing iced tea,I had company over and they loved it as well
26-04-2021
Ice tea freshness!
Loved how delicious this ice tea is! It taste like grammas freshly made homemade ice tea!! Makes me feel like I’m back on my grandmas farm when I have this on the patio on a sunny day!! If you love ice tea, this is one that won’t disappoint!
19-04-2021
Love it 😍
Tastes great!I bought a box of these to try out and I was pleasantly surprised! The mango is such a nice combination, my son also loves these a huge hit around my household. My husband loves these being added to his lunch!
06-04-2021
Tea
Best I’ve tea I’ve ever had and it taste no difference diet to me I love this stuff and buy it at superstore or Walmart all the time, and it’s easy to take on the go as well as affordable
06-04-2021
So flavourful
If you love mango and like Lipton products it will not disappoint! I have had it many times always the same great taste!
22-03-2021
Great smell, weak flavour.
I really love how the tea smells when using these but the taste of the tea almost never lives up to that. This is a common issue with many flavoured teas so I mainly stick to traditional flavours like black/green/mint.
Love it!
There is just something about Mango, and nobody does Iced Tea as well as Lipton does. It is just sweet enough, and with none of the artificial flavouring, you get in other "leading" Iced Tea brands. Five stars all around!
Delish
Absolutely love the natural flavour and the cost is just right for any budget. I will indeed be spreading the word!!
16-03-2021
I super love mangoes and tea, so combining the two is perfectly awesome! Refreshing! Thumbs up!
10-03-2021
Lipton Iced Herbal Tea
Love the taste, it's refreshing and I always have it ready for my family and friends. Goes great with all meals or just cooling down after a hot day.
07-03-2021
love it
hey hey hey, i love mango flavored drink and iced tea, it taste real mango it complement the combination of mango and tea
01-03-2021
Refreshing
I love the taste of Mango so it was a wonderful taste to the Iced tea.