4.6 5 0 210 210 Lipton® Summer Fruit Infusion Pyramid® Herbal tea is fruity and indulgent, with the summer aroma of strawberries, raspberries and passion fruit.
Lipton® Summer Fruits Herbal Tea Bags

23-12-2019
pour les dents sucrés
thé que j'adore mais attention je ne suis pas une fan de thé, j'aime celui ci car il a un effet fruité et je rajoute du sucre dedans. Je pense que les fans de thé peuvent etre décu du gout .
21-10-2019
Great flavor
This is my daughters favorite tea. Very refreshing.
10-08-2019
My fav
Ilove this tea so much, it has a delicious yummy fruity taste and my guests loved it so much
07-05-2019
Super flavorful
This tea has a beautiful flavor and is quite strongly flavored. I also find it delicious as an iced tea.
05-04-2019
Great Tea!
This herbal tea is great for the summer months. I use this to make ice tea and it is super refreshing to drink and enjoy. There are a good amount of product in the boxes and most importantly it tastes yummy!
02-04-2019
Great for iced tea!
This tea is great hot or cold. The flavour is awesome! I like to make it into iced tea. It is naturally sweet so you don't have to add that much sugar/sweetener. I would suggest this to everyone!
15-03-2019
Love it!
I received a free sample from ChickAdvisor to try this and I found the Lipton summer fruits herbal tea to be very refreshing! This was a delicious hot tea, full of flavour and a rich berry scent. I am also excited to try it on hot summer days as a cold drink, it will be super thirst quenching! I highly recommend this tea.
14-03-2019
caffeine free
if you are trying to go caffeine free try this . its yummy and refreshing
12-03-2019
Sleep remedies
If you're suffering of diffulty of sleep, you must try this tea. Whenever I'm drinking this tea, I feel sleepy but I dont have any difficulty of sleep.
06-03-2019
Frui-tea
I am not a tea drinker normally but have been trying my fair share recently to get into it, this tasted alright but was not as strong or fruity as I was hoping it would be. Still good option for those who do not prefer the 'tea' taste.
12-02-2019
not strong
Great aroma and taste, but gets diluted after 8 ounces of water. Gets too watery for my liking.
30-01-2019
Sweet taste
I totally love this tea the fruity taste is amazing it’s a nice treat anytime of the day I would definitely recommend
15-01-2019
Not as strong
I didn't find the taste to be as strong as other brands.
09-12-2018
Very tasty tea
Lovely colour and rich fruity taste. I usually add a hint of lemon and sometimes a bit of honey. Really enjoyable warm or cold too. The only cons that the tea bag somehow got stuck to the side of the packaging which ripped the bag when opening it, so I had to strain it afterwards.
22-11-2018
great
Love the fruity taste. Drink it in the winter a lot.