4.6 5 0 147 147 Lipton® Summer Fruit Infusion Pyramid® Herbal tea is fruity and indulgent, with the summer aroma of strawberries, raspberries and passion fruit.
Lipton® Summer Fruits Herbal Tea Bags

15-01-2019
Not as strong
I didn't find the taste to be as strong as other brands.
09-12-2018
Very tasty tea
Lovely colour and rich fruity taste. I usually add a hint of lemon and sometimes a bit of honey. Really enjoyable warm or cold too. The only cons that the tea bag somehow got stuck to the side of the packaging which ripped the bag when opening it, so I had to strain it afterwards.
22-11-2018
great
Love the fruity taste. Drink it in the winter a lot.
04-11-2018
Perfect treat!
I have been giving this away in gifts to friends with a cute cup! It’s really quite sweet...maybe a tad to much.... but in general it’s a fun tea for sure!
29-10-2018
Great tea if you're pregnant
I bought this to replace my morning coffee, and it took a few days but now I love it. It is naturally caffeine free which is a bonus and it's way better than red rose.
26-10-2018
Délicieux
Ce thé a une saveur rafraîchissante avec des délicieux arômes fruités. Un achat qui saura bien sur vous plaire.
25-10-2018
Great taste!
Rich taste of berries, well quenches thirst! I like to drink hot! Highly recommend!
23-10-2018
Sweet tea
No milk needed for this sweet, delicious berry tea. It tastes almost as good as it smells.
18-10-2018
Refreshing
Light and refreshing, one of my favorite flavors. Nice for an afternoon treat
02-10-2018
Lipton Summer Fruit Herbal Tea
Love Love Love this tea! Wonderful assortment of flavors. Highly recommend.
01-10-2018
Nice and refreshing
Great flavors, very refreshing for the perfect way to relax and unwind
28-09-2018
Mmm...berrylicious but expensive!
Flavour is great, but Lipton is trying to fool their customers by reducing the number of tea bags per box as they distract you with flashy boxes and stuff, yet in store for 20 Lipton tea bags, it now costs $5 a box! which is outrageous. It is very silly of them to try to fool the customer, and I still do not understand why they need to bleach the paper as I'd prefer non chlorine tasting bags thanks.
28-09-2018
Love It
I drink tea all the time and this is the best one I have ever tasted. The flavour is wonderful and it is very relaxing.
14-09-2018
This tea is very fruity without being overly sweet. I brewed it and left it to cool, added a splash of cream and it was just like a Starbucks drink but way more affordable!
13-09-2018
Liked It
great flavour, nice hot or cold. Would recommend to a friend