4.6 5 0 147 147 Lipton® Summer Fruit Infusion Pyramid® Herbal tea is fruity and indulgent, with the summer aroma of strawberries, raspberries and passion fruit.
Lipton® Summer Fruits Herbal Tea Bags

12-09-2018
Best Herbal Tea!
This is my favourite herbal tea! It’s packed with fruity flavour. Even my husband likes it (with sugar) and he isn’t an herbal tea kinda person.
11-09-2018
Not to shabby
I found this to be refreshing, not to sweet or to bitter either
07-09-2018
All seasons
This tea is great to have for all seasons, but I specially liked it during summer wi5h ice, berries and lemon slices. Super fresh.
07-09-2018
residue in water
I did not particularly like this product. The idea is fine, but I found when I brewed the tea, which was then cooled to use as ice tea, there was a film on top of the water. I could not get a strong flavour out of the tea. I found the fruit flavours just did not come thru as expected.
06-09-2018
Refreshing
This tea has a nice refreshing taste, my husband likes to mix it with his regular tea to add a little pizzaz.
05-09-2018
Great for iced tea
I'm not usually a fan of fruity/berry teas warm, but this is really nice cold! Just steep like a normal tea, then throw some ice in and you've got a Starbucks quality refresher without the sugar! :)
04-09-2018
Love this tea
I really like this tea. It has good flavour and is not too overpowering. I will be purchasing it again.
24-08-2018
Delicious, sweet, and calorie free!
Nice treat in the afternoon when you need something sweet. It's delicious hot, or cold with Splenda! :)
21-08-2018
Refreshing!
My favorite tea! Nice flavor, and makes an amazing iced tea too!
19-08-2018
I do enjoy my hot fruit teas but in the summer I do not want hot drinks. I made it the usual way and chilled it in my fridge, and guess what I just loved it that way. I wad able to avoid diluting it as no ice was used. This tea is yummy!!!!!!
13-08-2018
Love this tea, it is very tasty and has a burst of flavor in every sip.
09-08-2018
this tea is great and has great berry flavour and can be hot or cold....
09-08-2018
This is my favorite tea made by Lipton! It has awesome flavor, but is a little tart! Perfect to enjoy at night or in the morning!
08-08-2018
The taste is verry good.I drink it cold I put in hot water then place it in the fridge and drink it cold very nice
08-08-2018
I'm a big tea person and I love how fruity and light this tea was, I always keep it stocked in my kitchen and it's an added bonus that it's a herbal tea!