Live Clean Bali Oil Nutri-Shine

4.4 5 0 112 112 Live Clean Bali Oil Nutri-Shine Conditioner uses natural oil of Coconut, indigenous to the exotic island escape of Bali, to provide essential nutrition for healthy hair. Coconut Oil contains nutrients to feed the hair shaft and eliminate dryness, and nourishes and restores the health and beauty of your hair. The added benefits of Sweet Almond Oil and Soy Protein smooth, strengthen and protect hair. Live Clean Bali Oil Nutri-Shine Conditioner hydrates and restores damaged hair leaving it soft, shiny and healthy.
Live Clean Bali Oil Nutri-Shine

14-04-2021
Genial
Jaime ce produit car il convient a toute la famille , de plus il respecte l'environnement et est non testé sur les animaux genial
14-04-2021
Live Clean lai de noix de coco, Revitalise naturellement.
Bonjour, j'ai acheter ce produit au dollarama et j'ai été tres surprise de lire a premiere vu la longue listes des ingrédiants naturels et le nombres de vitamines que contient ce produit, car je ne le connaissais pas et je n'avais jamais entendu parler non plus. Sa formule laiteuse a en effet revitalisé mes cheveux, il sent la noix de coco ... Il reste qu'il n'est pas mon favori car son efficacité ne m'a pas impressionner comme d,autres l'on fait... parcontre quantité/ qualité/ prix c réussit, je vais mettre quand meme un 4.
13-04-2021
I love this so much! This product has made my hair feel so great!
13-04-2021
Good
I like it makes my hair feel nice and it smells good
12-04-2021
Bali oil
This conditioner is pretty good not my favorite but works well. To be honest I purchased mine at Dollarama near where I live and for the price I found it to be a great buy I would recommend this conditioner to anyone who has pretty normal hair
09-04-2021
Really like this product
I bought the LiveClean Bali shampoo and conditioner. I love the the way it cleans all the product build up from my hair and leaves it soft, shiny and without frizz.
06-04-2021
Great Product
Leaves hair clean and soft. Easily able to brush hair without tangles and it leaves hair feeling clean and without buildup
06-04-2021
Live Clean Bali Oil
This is my favourite brand for shampoos and conditioners; not only is it sustainable, but it's really gentle on curly hair, which is not always available for a reasonable price. I have definitely had more success (at least on my type of curls) with argan oil, and this conditioner produces more frizz.
30-03-2021
Love it!
Love this brand a lot and the whole line of products to go with it.Smells really good and love all the natural ingredients.
29-03-2021
love this product!
I love Live Clean’s entire line of products. This conditioner was great! Left my hair feeling soft & light. Would definitely recommend it for anyone struggling with dull/heavy hair.
29-03-2021
amazing
I love the whole line of Live Clean. Everything smells so good and I know that it's all paraben-free/no animal testing. Nice scent and hair feel soft.
27-03-2021
It’s great!
I used this conditioner a few months ago and every time that I put this in my hair I felt it so soft and healthy!
26-03-2021
Live Clean Bali Oil conditioner
While I love using Live Clean products, thus conditioner is not made for fine hair like mine. It made my hair shiny, but weighed it down and made itdifficult to style. I would recommend for thick hair but not fine hair. Smells lovely
23-03-2021
Soft and Shiny
I recently purchased this product on sale and tried it, it’s good on my hair makes my hair soft, easy to brush and doesn’t leave any residue. I’ll recommend it and will use it on my kids.
23-03-2021
live clean
I have been using these products for quite awhile. They leave my hair feeling soft and full of body.