4.1 5 0 64 64 Clinically proven all day odour protection that is non-whitening and goes on dry.
Live Clean® Cool & Fresh Deodorant

14-05-2020
Sensitive Skin
If you have sensitive skin this is definitely a product for you! I am someone who wears deodorant on a daily basis and I love this product. I do find that when I work out it's not the best but for everyday activities it's awesome!
14-01-2020
The best deodorant!
I’ve always struggled to find a good deodorant. I have very itchy underarms, and very sensitive skin. I’ve tried every deodorant on the market and they do not work for me...Except for this one! This deodorant keeps its scent all day, and keeps my underarms dry all day. Plus, the scent is amazing! It also does not make me itch under my arms
12-01-2020
Live clean deodorant
I just went through chemo and couldn’t use other deodorants this did not cause any skin irritations yet kept me dry and smelt nice
03-01-2020
Smooth
I love Liveclean for my kids, and have started trying their products for myself. I came across this product and the price was fair. I have never used a natural deodorant before, but felt good about trying it. It definitely goes on more smooth/creamy than my previous stick deodorant. I found I felt wet, and it needed to dry before I put a shirt on. In terms of effectiveness it seems fine for daily wear but not sure if I went to the gym. Maybe my body just needs to get used to it. The smell is pleasant and not over powering.
02-01-2020
super !
Pour un déodorant naturel je trouve qu il fait bien son travail, les odeurs du déo sont douces et l efficacité dure une bonne partie de la journée.
05-12-2019
Great smell
This deodorant went on nicely and had a great fresh smell. It did what I expect from a deodorant. If you sweat a lot it isnt going to keep you dry but it helps with some of the odor. I dont usually sweat a lot so its perfect for me to just stay fresh. It doesn't leave a residue that I find from antiperspirants.
20-11-2019
Natural sweat-defense
Absolutely love this product. I know I am getting something natural with the live clean name. This stick glides on smoothly and there isnt any gross white residue. Slight smell, but very gentle and natural - not over powering at all for those of us with sensitive noses. I've tried tons of natural deodorants, and this is definitly in the top 3!
18-11-2019
unreal!
LOVE this product!! Natural, effective, and the scent isn't overpowering. My body rejected all deodorants after my daughter was born EXCEPT for Live Clean! Great for sensitive skin.
12-11-2019
Cruelty Free
Works well, different scents to choose from which is nice. Only thing that threw me is when I put it on it feels cold and wet even though it’s not. Compared to other deodorants the price is only slightly higher and worth it.
28-10-2019
Works great
This is the first natural deodorant that worked for me. I apply right after my shower and again in the morning before work and I am good all day.
26-10-2019
Natural & light deodorant
I enjoy live clean's range of products, including the deodorants due to their natural products and fragrances. Nevertheless, I found that this deodorant is somewhat light and would need to be used a few times, even with low perspiration.
08-10-2019
I've tried other products like this but this one is far better then the ones I've tried before. It actually works I love it!
26-09-2019
Didn’t work for me
I bought this product (unscented) and it didn’t work for me. I still sweat. I didn’t leave white marks on my clothes tho, that was a plus.
22-09-2019
Really good
Overall this is a really good natural deodorant! It actually works unlike some others! And the price point is about average it’s in my top two to use :) I would recommend for sure.
12-09-2019
LOVE
I LOVE the smell of this product. Its light, fresh and feels great when applied. I switched from Toms to Live Clean and I'm so glad I did. Will most definitely purchase this again!