4 5 0 64 64 Clinically proven all day odour protection that is non-whitening and goes on dry.

08-10-2019
I've tried other products like this but this one is far better then the ones I've tried before. It actually works I love it!
26-09-2019
Didn’t work for me
I bought this product (unscented) and it didn’t work for me. I still sweat. I didn’t leave white marks on my clothes tho, that was a plus.
22-09-2019
Really good
Overall this is a really good natural deodorant! It actually works unlike some others! And the price point is about average it’s in my top two to use :) I would recommend for sure.
12-09-2019
LOVE
I LOVE the smell of this product. Its light, fresh and feels great when applied. I switched from Toms to Live Clean and I'm so glad I did. Will most definitely purchase this again!
08-09-2019
Doesn't work well
I found this deodorant didn't work very well, perhaps in a place where you may only perspire a bit. I did however like the way it smelled.
The Best
After tying many different types of natural deodorant this is the best weve found. It works really well, pleasant scents. Not strong on the nose. Is readily available at competitive prices through the grocery store.
Pretty Good
I’ve tried too many healthy deodorants in the past looking for one that actually works. This one is decent. It lasts all day without reapplying and the ingredients are good. It does however leave white marks so beware on darker clothing.
Live Clean
Provided great protection, and smelled so light and fresh...lasted all day long!! Will buy again!!
Could be better
I was first attracted to this product as it was advertised as having safer ingredients and I enjoy the scent. Unfortunately, I don’t find this product has lasting power and I feel I need to reapply more often than other natural deodorants I’ve tried in the past.
30-07-2019
I really love this product. It makes your smell so fresh and clean. The best part about it is that it doesn’t have all the harmful chemicals that the other ones do. It’s fefinitely worth trying!
29-07-2019
My go to deodorant
I was wanting a natural deodorant and after trying a few brands this was the winner for me. I’ve been using it for about a month and I absolutely love it!
18-07-2019
Summer favourite
I love natural deodorants! This one from live clean has a beautiful light scent and applies easily to the skin. It is effective and doesn’t feel waxy!
05-06-2019
Not great
This product leaves a lot to be desired in my own experience. I found that it left a lot of residue and really did not help keep the "freshness" feeling in my armpits, and honestly I feel that it increased the natural body odor smell. Would not buy again.
31-05-2019
not my thing
leaves residue on clothes. kind of made my armpits more smelly?
29-05-2019
3 days
I have been searching for a more natural brand of deoderant/antiperspirant as my usual clinical strength has not been as effective. I was excited to try this natural product, and was highly disappointed that it gave me a terrible axilla rash after 3 days of use. My teenaged daughter also tried it and had the same results