4.1 5 0 85 85 Clinically proven all day odour protection that is non-whitening and goes on dry.
Live Clean® Cool & Fresh Deodorant

06-01-2021
Doesn't last
Got this in my stocking for Christmas. I was excited to try it, as I really enjoy Live products. The texture was super weird: not solid but not a liquid, almost a really thick paste. I didn't like the feel of it. Needed to dry them a bit prior to dressing. The smell was nice but it last more than maybe 2.hours before I had to really.
14-12-2020
Good
Worked but I don't have anything remarkable to say about it. Would buy again.
12-12-2020
Good
I love it being free from ammonium which is harmful
25-10-2020
Great product!
I bought this for my daughter (9 years old). I love that it’s safe ingredients. It works for her but she’s young and doesn’t have much odor. I think we might have to find something a bit stronger as she gets older as this product doesn’t seem like it will work with stronger odors.
22-10-2020
My primary deodrant
I do love this product and its my go-to deodrant but it doesn't hold up on hot days or really active days. Would need to reapply multiple times a day to avoid BO smell. Smooth and glides on nicely, feels like it moisturizes at the same time. Aluminum, Propylene Glycol & parabens free is a huge plus!! Nice fresh scent. no irritants. Overall a good product. Been purchasing since 2019.
21-10-2020
Great for at home use
I can’t use this deodorant outside the house because it doesn’t keep my sweat and BO at bay. I like using it at home because it’s not an antiperspirant. It helps me feel fresh right out of the shower and in the morning.
20-10-2020
Live clean
Usually love live clean products but this deodorant dried up in the tube before I had a chance to finish it!
19-10-2020
Live Clean Deodorant
I like this product! No stains or residue on shirts! Great protection and goes on dry! Wasn’t overly fond of this scent! But would buy this brand again!
16-10-2020
Good product
I bought this as a first deodorant for my daughter because I love the fact that it’s natural ingredients. It doesn’t work so well not that she’s older and changing. I would recommend it as a first but not as they get older and sweatier.
15-10-2020
Love it!
This is my new favourite deodorant with breastfeeding I was looking for something safe and no aluminum! I love the smell and it doesn’t bother my sensitive skin at all!
14-05-2020
Sensitive Skin
If you have sensitive skin this is definitely a product for you! I am someone who wears deodorant on a daily basis and I love this product. I do find that when I work out it's not the best but for everyday activities it's awesome!
14-01-2020
The best deodorant!
I’ve always struggled to find a good deodorant. I have very itchy underarms, and very sensitive skin. I’ve tried every deodorant on the market and they do not work for me...Except for this one! This deodorant keeps its scent all day, and keeps my underarms dry all day. Plus, the scent is amazing! It also does not make me itch under my arms
12-01-2020
Live clean deodorant
I just went through chemo and couldn’t use other deodorants this did not cause any skin irritations yet kept me dry and smelt nice
03-01-2020
Smooth
I love Liveclean for my kids, and have started trying their products for myself. I came across this product and the price was fair. I have never used a natural deodorant before, but felt good about trying it. It definitely goes on more smooth/creamy than my previous stick deodorant. I found I felt wet, and it needed to dry before I put a shirt on. In terms of effectiveness it seems fine for daily wear but not sure if I went to the gym. Maybe my body just needs to get used to it. The smell is pleasant and not over powering.
02-01-2020
super !
Pour un déodorant naturel je trouve qu il fait bien son travail, les odeurs du déo sont douces et l efficacité dure une bonne partie de la journée.