4.1 5 0 69 69 Clinically proven all day odour protection that is non-whitening and goes on dry.
Live Clean® Cool & Fresh Deodorant

29-05-2019
3 days
I have been searching for a more natural brand of deoderant/antiperspirant as my usual clinical strength has not been as effective. I was excited to try this natural product, and was highly disappointed that it gave me a terrible axilla rash after 3 days of use. My teenaged daughter also tried it and had the same results
19-05-2019
My new number one
Love it it goes on nice last all day and it has a nice light smell and love the fact it's natural with no yucky stuff in it
16-05-2019
Oui et non
Jaime meme plutôt jadore lodeur mes sa reste collant a mes aiselles.
12-05-2019
Lasts for hours
Many deodorants contain harmful chemicals such as aluminum chlorihydrate. Not this one. This one is made from natural products. This stuff really works. Many times natural products simply do not work or do not work good enough. Not this one. This deodorant actually keeps the smell down. It is probably different for different people, but I have found that this works better than other natural products. It is not very expensive at all and it lasts almost as long as regular types of deodorant.
11-05-2019
Love natural products
Goes on nicely and smells great all day... Never have to worry about staining cloths.
28-04-2019
So dry
What a wonderful product. Keeps u fresh and dry for hours!
19-04-2019
Works great
I often get hot and sweaty at work because I wear gloves and a mask. I was scared to try this deodorant but it does the job! Smells great.
14-04-2019
Recommended Fresh
Based on the reviews alone , I have recently purchased these and worth the money ! Freshness on a new level ! Such A well wounded product . Gives confidence A new meaning ! Controls ordor
11-04-2019
Natural is the way to go!
I have switched from the chemical brands to more natural brands and This one was good! I really liked the feeling and it truly works great! I recommend it.
10-04-2019
A great more natural option!
I decided to try this out as a more “natural” deodorant option and was pleasantly surprised. It offers great odor protection and keeps me dry all day. Highly recommend. I’m never disappointed by Live Clean!
02-04-2019
Great for sensitive skin
I tried a few clean deodorants and this one is my fav so far! It works and does not irritate my sensitive skin
01-04-2019
cool n' clean
I love this deodorant, I feel sure knowing this product does what it says...actually I love all live clean products!
28-03-2019
Quick and accessible
Great breath freshener. I love to have it in my car for those unexpected moments.
21-03-2019
Great natural product
Product is great use it for my daughter who has a gluten allergy and no reaction at all. Best of all smells good. Great product.
13-03-2019
Nice
I use their baby range for my son . And absolutely love it I love that this is a Canadian company and i was excited to try this deo . Its good but doesnot last all day.