4.5 5 0 65 65 L'Oréal Age Perfect Creamy Powder Foundation is developed to smooth and blur, visibly minimise imperfections, even skin tone with its creamy soft texture. The product retails in a 9g pack, in the shades: 320 Warm Beige; Cream Beige; Hazelnut; and Ivory.
L'Oréal Age Perfect Creamy Powder Foundation

15-01-2021
Smooth look on face
The color matches my skin tone. They have different color tone to fit different skin color type. It is easy to apply on face and It looks smooth on my skin. After using, it won’t clog up the pore.
08-01-2021
Wow
This product is good. Everyone should try this age perfect foundation
24-12-2020
Love Age perfect products
Great soft foundation, I use it daily and a great selection of colours
17-12-2020
Just okay
In my opinion this product is not comparable to higher end cosmetic brands. This applies nicely and makes the skin look flawless, but about an hour later it sets into the creases of your skin and amplifies the look of any fine lines or wrinkles.
16-12-2020
Good
Give it a try , I loved it smooth and clear face after use
Loved it
I have uneven skin so not a lot of foundations make my face look better. But this one is an exception. Performs very well for a drugstore beauty product. I have used with and without a primer, obviously better to use with a primer. Doesn't make my skin dr or react. Love it.
Perfect for oily skin
I have been using this powder for 2 years now and by far is it the best from the other powders i have tried. It doesn't leave a starchy appearance on your face. It leaves a natural-looking texture, smooth and flawless on your face. I will always use this product even when age as it just works wonder on my face.
12-12-2020
Good
Good price and quality I love L’Oréal I used to put it
it s just okay
Good product for a drugstore brand, but not brilliant. Does no job, smells nice, has a nice finish - but it doesn't amaze.
10-12-2020
Great for dry skin
Normally, especially with dry skin, I would never choose a powder foundation, but even in these winter months this foundation appeared a lot nicer than expected. I would definitely try it again.
20-11-2020
Great buy
L'Oreal age perfect is amazing foundation. It goes on smooth, doesn't crack throughout the day.
18-11-2020
Makes me younger look
Having small spots in my face I enjoy using this product to makes me look a little bit younger look. I’m using this product every time I had a party and going to somewhere with my love.
11-11-2020
I doing her this as I’m having issues with adult acne and wanted something to provide full coverage and this worked really well I combined with the matching primer and will probably continue to use for awhile
11-11-2020
so great
it was easy to apply super light covered all imperfections love love love it do recommend if you're looking for an every day foundation for not too expensive, it also matched my skin tone really well
06-11-2020
Good foundation
I like the texture for my face , it gives the flawless look. Stay all day long.