5 5 0 7 7 L'Oréal Kids Cool Melon 2 in 1 Extra Gentle Shampoo features a 'no tears' and 'no knots' formula, said to help prevent split ends, and condition the hair, leaving it soft and manageable. Suitable for all hair types, the dermatologist- and ophthalmologist-tested product is free from paraben, and retails in a 265ml soft pack, which is designed to be easy to hold and fun to play with.
L'Oréal Kids Cool Melon 2 in 1 Extra Gentle Shampoo

02-06-2020
This makes bath time really fun for my kids and has a nice fresh scent which I like very much.
01-06-2020
Fresh and Clean
This is basically the only shampoo I use for my boys. The melon scent is very fresh and their hair comes out looking great and smelling delicious.
30-05-2020
Fresh and lovely scent
I used to use this product when I was younger and I loved everything about it. The scent was very special to me as if gave me a fresh and clean feeling. I definitely recommend this product.
19-05-2020
I buy this for my kids all the time they love it and the smell is amazing
05-05-2020
Smells good
The scent is great and I find it very gentle on the scalp. It is very soothing as well
03-05-2020
Awesome
This product was amazing really helped with my kids super curly crazy hair. No more knots, easier to brush and much happier kiddos!!
02-05-2020
Great for kids
My son loved the fearless shampoo and the smell! He enjoyed washing his hair and body which is usually a chore for him!