4.2 5 0 55 55 Reenergizes tired skin.

11-08-2019
Très bon produit
Mon conjoint et mon fils ont tut simplement adoré ce produit de L'Oréal pour homme. Ce n'est pas trop parfumé et pour les cheveux c'est tout simplement parfait comme produit pour les hommes.
05-02-2019
Squeaky clean
Use it everyday. Smells nice leaves skin so clean removes my mascara to. Not only for men lol
29-01-2019
Gel nettoyant L’Oréal Men
Je cherchais un nouveau produit pour nettoyer ma visage lorsque je prends ma douche et j'ai essayé celui-ci. J'ai aimé la sensation qu'il fait lorsqu'on se l'applique sur le visage. Il mousse bien dans les mains, ce qui permet une bonne application. Je ne dois pas le laisser trop longtemps, car à la longue la menthe me chauffe le visage. Il laisse la peau douce et propre.
25-11-2018
Very good
This product is very good! Made my husbands skin clear and clean.
24-10-2018
good for older guys
I got this and used for myself and my dad. Was much more effective for my dad as he has dry skin where mine is a bit oily.
18-10-2018
Moist ;)
Leaves your skin silky smooth for various intimate occasions
09-09-2018
Good
I bought as gifts for my brothers and cousins and they were all satisfied with the product. Not only it cleans their faces as the country were they lived is polluted but they look fresh and skin not too dry.
10-08-2018
My husband swears by all L'Oréal for men products. Only brand he uses.
06-08-2018
Donne des boutons, je n'ai pas aimé du tout. rend la peau grasse et trop cher pour ce que cela fait. je ne recommande pas
13-07-2018
Bought this for hubby when he worked in composite sanding and he loved how clean it made his face feel after being covered with a mask. I love using it too as a deep clean for my face
04-07-2018
I bought this for my hubby and in a tired state grabbed it instead one morning. It has tingly properties But makes you wake up. Has a nice scent more masculine but makes you feel awake after use.
08-06-2018
My hubby has tried this and he wasn't a big fan to repurchade it. This Loreal product has a great smell, nice tingle for the cleaning But really didn't change his skin.
03-06-2018
my husband tried this even though it made his skin feel nice , he said it heated his face at first
09-05-2018
L'Oreal has always been good for my skin. Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to try this product.
08-05-2018
My brother says this makes him feel macho yet dainty...lol. Basically - it works!