L’Oréal Paris - Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

4.4 5 0 51 51 Get instant volume for your lashes! L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara gives your lashes instant breathtaking volume and length. The new formula is infused with a luscious blend of flower oils - lashes feel conditioned and supple to the touch. Lash Paradise Mascara is clump-resistant, smudge-resistant, longwearing and sui--for sensitive eyes. The ultra-soft wavy brush catches every lash for dense, fuller-looking lashes.
L’Oréal Paris - Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

21-07-2022
My go-to Mascara
I've tried so many mascaras in my life and this is absolutely my favourite at the moment. I use it with the primer and it gives me great separation, lift and length. It stands up to higher end mascaras and doesn't break the bank.
18-07-2022
Loreal mascara
I am very picky with my mascaras and use either Estee Lauder or just about any Loreal mascara. Affordable and just as good if not better than the pricier mascaras
17-07-2022
Does what it says
I liked the mascara. It provided tons of volume and lift. The only downside is that it flakes quite a bit. Constantly have to check a mirror to wipe them off. Mascara also doesn't last that long. It dries out after a month. Bought it twice now to give it a chance but won't waste my money anymore
17-07-2022
Very good!
I really love this mascara ! I’m blond, so I have really pale eyelashes. With this one, I really love how it looks on me and it lasts for a long time. It dries fast and there is no black residuals under my eye.
15-07-2022
Gets the job done
The mascaras packaging is really pretty, helps to give your lashes length but I did find after a few uses I had flaking. I did love how it created volume but couldn't manage the flakes
12-07-2022
Greats lengths with no clumps!
This has been the only mascara that I have bought more than once! I love that it doesn’t clump, is easy to wash off and really lengthens and separates my lashes. I would recommend this!
10-07-2022
My go-to!
I have been using this mascara for years and it has never failed me! Makes my lashes look both long and voluminous and it doesn't flake like other drugstore mascaras I've tried in the past. Highly recommend. :)
10-07-2022
Beautiful lashes!
I'm pretty fussy about the mascaras I use. I love the brush and it didn't clump going on or flake during the day
04-07-2022
I'M IN PARADISE WITH THIS MASCARA!!
I love this mascara, it both lengthens and volumizes perfectly. It separates my lashes and there's no clumps. I've purchased this three times now. Couple things I noticed is that you have to use it a few times first when you get it in order to fully coat the brush and get the effect you're after. The other thing is that the opening of the tube gets a lot of mascara build up after a while, which can get messy. I remove the gunk with an orange stick, no problems.
Lash paradise
I first i liked this product....but now after using it for a couple months i realize the product is starting to get mega clumpy its hard to  work with the wand when the product is stuck on on my lashes in clumps . i did notice a little bit of flakes falling off. Easy to remove with makeup remover.A great part about this product is the packaging its simple and clean. the rose gold colour is really cute and elegant .  The bottle is really small and convenient. the bottle is much thinner compared to other mascara on the market, makes it easier to carry around in a makeup bag. i would  not recommend this product its annoying to work with....
Good product!
Affordable mascara and keeps my lashes long and curled all day. Applying a small amount of the product already goes a long way. Feels a bit clumpier than I would like, but pretty good overall.
30-06-2022
Affordable and does what is promised
Mascaras are pretty standard, but this mascara did everything it advertised. It is definitely an affordable drug store brand but it also lengthened my lashes and didn't flake or clump.
My favourite mascara
I love this product. Its affordable and makes my lashes long and voluminous. My lashes still look fresh even at the end of the day.
29-06-2022
My lashes have never looked better!
I absolutely love this mascara. Whether you’re looking for length or volume, this mascara offers it all! One thing I do notice is that at the end of the day it tends to flake off. However this mascara is so worth it that I usually add a layer of another mascara after applying this one to seal it in and I’ve had no issues since!
Voluminous and beautiful
The only mascara a buy and a perfect dupe for Too Faced's better than sex mascara!