L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Shampoo

3.9 5 0 77 77 Extraordinary Clay demonstrates powerful cleansing and moisturizing properties.
L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Shampoo

10-02-2021
For excessively oily scalps only
I have a fairly oily scalp that builds up over days. Fixable with dry shampoo. I gave this shampoo a few weeks before judging but had to stop using. It completely dried out my hair. Like so dry, that I’d rather take the (much more manageable) oily scalp. Requires a rehydrating conditioner
06-12-2020
Not good enough
I tried this shampoo because I have to wash my hair daily. It promised up to 72 hours of clean hair. Not true for me or 3 other adults that I know that have tried it. A little too much hype .
04-10-2020
Squeaky clean
This shampoo is great if you have oily hair/scalp but I wouldn't recommend it for dry or damaged hair. It leaves your hair really clean but even if your hair isn't damaged, it's gets all tangly after you rinse it out. I needed a really moisturizing treatment to help get the tangles out. It would work well on short hair.
22-09-2019
Great for oily hair
This shampoo works really well for oily hair! I also used their mask and it takes so many unwanted oils out! If you struggle with oily hair I for sure recommend giving it a try!
27-07-2019
A Good Clean
I was pleasantly surprised with how nice my hair felt after using this shampoo. It felt like it gave my hair a good clean, removing styling product and build up, without drying out or weighing down my fine hair.
20-04-2019
Loreal clay shampoo
This is now the only shampoo I use, I have very greasy hair and this shampoo (combined with the conditioner and hair mask) allows me to go 1 to 2 days between washing my hair. I would definitely recommend to anyone with greasy hair!
17-10-2018
Good
It’s a good shampoo, really works with my type of hair (frizzy, damaged)
12-10-2018
It just ok, no surprise
My scalp is oily and my hair is very soft, so I need it to control oil and lift root, butI don't see big difference from this shampoo. After blow dry my hair, it get flat and oily again around 6-7 hours.
02-10-2018
greasy roots no more
the roots of my hair where suddenly very oily and nothing was working until someone suggested this, I'm so glad they did. Its inexpensive aand it works my hair is soft and no longer oily.
20-09-2018
really great product
I bought this shampoo for my daughter, she has very fine and very curly hair. We find this shampoo does a great job with both the roots and ends of her hair leaving it quite manageable. We've tried other products but keep coming back to this one.
18-09-2018
LIMP HAIR
Tried product. Worked ok to control oil at the roots, but was far to moisturizing for the ends. Product to heavy, made my hair limp.
12-06-2018
I didn't find that this shampoo performed on its main premise - allowing me shampoo less. It did not keep my roots from getting oily the next day and I found myself still shampooing daily. With this, it seemed to weigh down the rest of my fine hair.
06-06-2018
I've been using Loreal shampoo and conditioner for years. Tried other shampoo and conditioner but I always go back to Loreal.
01-03-2018
The first time I used this shampoo it didn't get greasy for almost 3 days! HOWEVER, every time I've tried it since then my hair is greasy within a day. I didn't end up finishing the bottle because I hated the way it reacted with my hair, it felt limp and by the evening it started to feel greasy. I have friends who swear by this shampoo, it just did not work well with my hair.
20-02-2018
This is a pretty good product. It has an awesome smell and leaves your hair very manageable.