3.9 5 0 46 46 Extraordinary Clay demonstrates powerful cleansing and moisturizing properties.
L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Shampoo

22-09-2019
Great for oily hair
This shampoo works really well for oily hair! I also used their mask and it takes so many unwanted oils out! If you struggle with oily hair I for sure recommend giving it a try!
27-07-2019
A Good Clean
I was pleasantly surprised with how nice my hair felt after using this shampoo. It felt like it gave my hair a good clean, removing styling product and build up, without drying out or weighing down my fine hair.
20-04-2019
Loreal clay shampoo
This is now the only shampoo I use, I have very greasy hair and this shampoo (combined with the conditioner and hair mask) allows me to go 1 to 2 days between washing my hair. I would definitely recommend to anyone with greasy hair!
17-10-2018
Good
It’s a good shampoo, really works with my type of hair (frizzy, damaged)
12-10-2018
It just ok, no surprise
My scalp is oily and my hair is very soft, so I need it to control oil and lift root, butI don't see big difference from this shampoo. After blow dry my hair, it get flat and oily again around 6-7 hours.
02-10-2018
greasy roots no more
the roots of my hair where suddenly very oily and nothing was working until someone suggested this, I'm so glad they did. Its inexpensive aand it works my hair is soft and no longer oily.
20-09-2018
really great product
I bought this shampoo for my daughter, she has very fine and very curly hair. We find this shampoo does a great job with both the roots and ends of her hair leaving it quite manageable. We've tried other products but keep coming back to this one.
18-09-2018
LIMP HAIR
Tried product. Worked ok to control oil at the roots, but was far to moisturizing for the ends. Product to heavy, made my hair limp.
12-06-2018
I didn't find that this shampoo performed on its main premise - allowing me shampoo less. It did not keep my roots from getting oily the next day and I found myself still shampooing daily. With this, it seemed to weigh down the rest of my fine hair.
06-06-2018
I've been using Loreal shampoo and conditioner for years. Tried other shampoo and conditioner but I always go back to Loreal.
01-03-2018
The first time I used this shampoo it didn't get greasy for almost 3 days! HOWEVER, every time I've tried it since then my hair is greasy within a day. I didn't end up finishing the bottle because I hated the way it reacted with my hair, it felt limp and by the evening it started to feel greasy. I have friends who swear by this shampoo, it just did not work well with my hair.
20-02-2018
This is a pretty good product. It has an awesome smell and leaves your hair very manageable.
24-01-2018
This product worked great. I have medium length hair and I don’t wash it everyday. In combination with the conditioner it made my hair smell nice, and made it light and not weighed down. Also it made my hair look great for a few days after so I waited 2-3 days in between washing.
17-01-2018
I love L’Oreal! From their makeup, nail polishes and hair products, they never disappoint. Their shampoo and conditioners are no different. I bought these particular ones because it’s good for oily kind of roots and dry ends. Couldn’t find one better suited. My hair is all over the place. It can go from dry to oily roots and dry to greasy looking ends. It’s doesn’t matter how often I wash it either. This has been going on since I’ve gotten older, in my 30’s. So, currently for my hairs needs, I need this one. It works great, smells nice and it’s a really affordable line of products. They have a bunch of different ones in their line of shampoos and conditioners. This one is the one I’m currently using. My hair looks and feels really healthy. Another hit for L’Oreal!!
04-11-2017
I have been buying this for awhile now, my daughter and I love it. She has oily hair and has helped with that. It smells nice and your hair feels refreshed and cleaned. It's a bit more expensive but well worth it. I do highly recommend this.