4.2 5 0 40 40 Lasting Glow Finish, Built-in Highlighter, Subtle Highlight or All Over Glow

2019-03-13
Good quality powder
I really love this product and it matched my skin perfectly. I would definitely purchase again.
2019-03-13
Shiney
I love that you can choose between matte or shimmer or mix
2019-03-03
Good Idea in Theory
I think the idea of a powder/highlight is good in theory but not great in real life. It's very difficult to only get the powder or the highlight so both end up of the same brush and since I don't like highlight all over my face it makes it difficult to place this product anywhere. Not a great every day powder but can be used occasionally
2019-02-28
Pro glow review
The pro glow power feels light weight on my face and has decent coverage. The package also looks nice
2019-02-24
Powder
The powder was great, had full coverage and it lasted all day through kisses from my kids to the heat of cooking!
2019-02-21
Natural glow
I wish i had gone a shade darker, as the bronzer side was a little light, but still gave me a natural looking glow. Love the highlight. Long-lasting abd lightweight. Id prefer a brush over a sponge applicator but I just use my own.
2019-02-20
Gives a choice of glitter or not.
I didn't like the glitter half but the regular half was fine.
2019-02-20
Omg absolutely in love
So happy to have received these amazing products, would highly recommend them
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro Glow Powder
The better product was the L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro Glow Concealer. This product was a disappointment. Need to apply three times before I noticed a difference. Also became a bit flaky on my skin when I applied this over the concealer. Would do a hard pass on this product.
New Favourite Drugstore Pressed Powder
I was pleasantly surprised with this powder. I used it to set my under eyes and it kept my mascara from smudging, which is a common occurrence for me since I have deep set eyes. There is slight shimmer to it which gives it that "glowy" effect which some people may not love. However the shimmer was subtle enough that you can't see it unless close up. I've tried many powders before, both loose and pressed, that when layered over concealer or foundation look very dry and cakey, however this did not. A good test for me when trying out new face makeup is to ask my boyfriend what he thinks about my makeup, and if he notices it, it looks cakey. However when wearing this powder he responded "what makeup?". This may be my new favourite drugstore powder, and I will definitely consider purchasing again.
Sparkle powder
This pro glow powder was amazing! Not only did it cover but it added some sheen too! Love it!
Not for all
Unfortunately I didn’t enjoy this product. The shade just wasn’t working out for me at all. It seemed to a little dull didn’t really add that shimmer I thought it would. My makeup didn’t last anylomger than it normally would. On the other hand I passed it on to my sister and for her it works well. Great for budget makeup and she has no dislikes. So it’s definitely not a one size fits all. Thanks @Loreal and #hometesterclub for the opportunity to test them out!
2019-02-18
A rare, natural looking & feeling powder
L’Oreal Paris has always been one of my top make-up brands. I love the products they come out with. The new Infallible Pro Glow Powder is one of my favourites (I always seem to say that every time I try a new L’Oreal product!) But seriously, this one is a top notch product. A lot of powders I used before end up “wearing out” after a few hours, but with this one you can go a full day without having to worry that your skin is cracking apart like dry paint. Wearing Infallible Pro Glow Powder makes me forget that I’m wearing anything; it just feels natural. I already picked up an extra one from my local store as it was the last one they had in the classic ivory shade. So in love!
Flawless glow
Loved this product. Went on silky smooth and leave my skin looking flawless. Will purchase again. Love it.
2019-02-18
The L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro Glow powder makes my skin look a lot smoother and shinny.