4.6 5 0 41 41 Like your beard, but not the way it feels? Your beard may feel tough and prickly to you and to your partner! Fix that with a moisturizer enriched with a facial hair softener; it instantly makes the beard feel soft, supple and smooth!
L'Oréal Paris® Men Expert 3-Day Beard Moisturizer

19-03-2018
I have used this product many times and it is by far one of my favourite products to use on my beard. Very refreshing and my beard is soft and smooth. Love it!
04-12-2017
I seen this at shppets and bought 2 one for my dad the other for my partner. If ur beard is dry unmanageable and wiry feeling looking like "Sal off Duck Dynasty" lol. Then this is for the man in your life!! This softens and smooth the beard hair really well, look healthy not so dry/brittle. Its a great moisturizer and a little bit of shine.
26-05-2017
SO was impressed and is pretty particular about using cream/lotions! Works as it should!!
05-04-2017
Smelt nice. Seams to work so far. We will use entire canister to see if it continues to do what it is designed to do.
04-04-2017
My husband uses this product . Its absolutely a good product It smells great
03-04-2017
I tried this product several months back when I couldn't get any normal beard oil. It feels great going on and my scruff was significantly softer which my girlfriend appreciated. Great product and still a reasonable price.
03-04-2017
My fiancee uses this and his beard is so much softer, I also love the smell :)
10-09-2018
My husband is looking for moisturizer. Would like to try sample.
04-08-2018
My husband keep looking for products to keep his beard hydrated. I would love to have him try this. He keeps on stealing my antifizz serum to keep his beard hydrated and shiny.
05-07-2018
My son has a long beard. I'd love to have him try this.
06-04-2018
Never tried this, but if I get to try it & will sure write a review on it
25-03-2018
I would like my son to try this product. He wears a full beard, but keeps it very short due to the coarseness of the hair when it gets longer
04-03-2018
Mon chum a jamais essayer celui la et il serait pret a l essayer merci
02-03-2018
We have not tried this product yet so we can't really compare it but would love the opportunity to
04-02-2018
J ai une barbe à remplacer le père noël j aimerai essayer ce produit est très intéressant j aimerai l avoir merci