L'Oréal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer

3.9 5 0 60 60 From small to large imperfections, this corrector is desperate to cover them all with its two tips.
L'Oréal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer

08-09-2022
Concealer
I would buy again. Works great to cover flaws .. I’m a senior and works great
29-08-2022
“no-makeup” makeup days
I use this concealer on “no-makeup” makeup days by applying minimally in problem areas and then sheering it out all over my face with a soft blending brush. It evens out my skin tone and has a nice finish on my combination skin. The consistency is soft and smooth so it’s easy to sheer it out. I would say it gives medium coverage because of the consistency being on the softer side.
13-07-2022
Cakey and non inclusive
L'Oréal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer is less than blendable. Maybe the one we received was old? Very thick and a light application just left a chalky cast. There was no inbetween. Also the darkest shade available in store has a beautiful espresso shade on the display but actual product is terracotta red. If we aren’t at Fentys level of inclusivity, then don’t bother participating. Affordable make up from a large company should have all shades in store.
13-07-2022
Too thick
This product is way too thick to be a concealer. It does not blend out and it just looks cakey on the skin. Even more, it ruins your foundation, so don't apply it over anything.
02-06-2022
Works well
It provides a good coverage, it can be a bit difficult to match to your skin tone.
19-05-2022
Great concealing
Works very well in covering under eye bags and discolour
07-05-2022
meilleur correcteur
Très bon pour couvrir les rougeurs autour de le nez ainsi les cernes ,bon qualité prix
26-04-2022
Great coverage. Easy to use and to take off.
25-03-2022
Concealer stick
Makeup is a big thing for me, so finding good makeup that works for me that also is easy to use? I was so surprised for how simple this was to use and how well it covered me skin in such an even tone!
11-03-2022
Amazing value for your dollar
For an affordable concealer this one is hands down my favourite. It lasts all day and blends easily. I also find that it is not too oily. It’s thicker than other concealers but doesn’t feel too thick or heavy. I would recommend this product to anybody with an oily or sensitive skin type.
23-12-2021
Qualité,prix!
J'utilise ce correcteur depuis environ 6 ans et je changerai pas tant que ce produit sera disponible.Le produit tient bien,se range bien et a un prix efficace!
01-11-2021
Great coverage!
I have been using this for years. Awesome coverage that lasts all day!
30-10-2021
Not bad
I’ve definitely used better. This brand is usually a winner, hands down so I was somewhat disappointed is the finish of the product.
06-10-2021
Bon produit
J aime bien ce produit pour cacher des imperfections et les cernes sous les yeux avant d'appliquer mom fond de teint. Il fonctionne très bien, plusieurs couleurs dispo pour s adaptwr à votre peau je le recommande
05-10-2021
Good
This is a super cheap product but it is very good. It applies really creamy and is very beautiful on the skin. The shade range is very nice too, a lot of product to chose from. My only complain is that it requires constant sharpening.